TN: 2009 Bérêche et Fils Champagne Vallée de la Marne Brut Millésime

2009 Bérêche et Fils Champagne Vallée de la Marne Brut Millésime - France, Champagne (12/4/2016)
Well this is a revelation. I had heard a lot about Bérêche, but other than a minuscule pour at an offline, never had the chance to really taste the wines until yesterday. Laura and I were both blown away by the depth and precision of this wine. Red fruit and flowers on top, and a firm mineral base formed a complete, youthful wine with a big enjoyment factor now, along with potential for the future. We sampled this twice during the tasting event, at the beginning and at the end. Both times it hit all the right notes.

Posted from CellarTracker

What have I been saying for the last two years?

No one listens to me

:frowning:

I have been reading. Hadn’t seen the wines available in my market until yesterday.

I have 2008 la cran reve gauche, and fournois coming friday. My first time with these. Very excited. Ridiculously hooked on champagne. Paul Clouet rose tonight. Beautiful

I listen…

Love these wines

Their Campania Remensis Rosé is incredibly hedonistic.

While obviously others on this board knew about them much earlier I give all the credit to La Fete de Champagne for exposing me to the producer a little over two years ago. They’re on my very short list of regular buys now.

And I agree that the Remensis is a beautiful wine.