TN: 2007 Domaine Dujac Echezeaux (France, Burgundy, Côte de Nuits, Echezeaux Grand Cru)

• 2007 Domaine Dujac Echezeaux - France, Burgundy, Côte de Nuits, Echezeaux Grand Cru (3/21/2013)
    Reduction and wood on the nose initially. That didn’t stop the fruit, flowers, and sweetness from breaking through and peacocking the entire night. This palate is light and elegant. No joke, I felt this outperformed 2 out of 3 bottles of 1996 DRC La Tache tonight. The nose was incredible on this. So good I grabbed a 6 pack mid-dinner.

Posted from CellarTracker

Thanks for the note Fred, sounds very good.

I’ve also enjoyed the 2007 Vosne 1e Cru Aux Malconsorts great structure and balance.

man, what a nice guy that opened this.

Generous guy indeed! This rocked. [cheers.gif]

probably the best 07 dujac i’ve had so far. I’ve had the Malconsort and CDLR twice and the CSD once and I didn’t really care for any of them.

almost pulled the BM last night, but thought it’d be better to let it rest…that was in the cellar cleanse too!

I thought the CDLR/CSD/Mal weren’t showing much, so I’d probably let them rest. Not sure what compelled me to open this one, other than Dr. Chien’s wonderful presence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Please post if you do. Recently bought a 6 pack of BM :slight_smile:

Is that what you guys call pro bono work? :wink:

Will be sure to return the favor [cheers.gif]