Thomas 2018

Yay! Yesterday I received the postcard with stamped self addressed envelope and am in for the full monty yet again. This is my last mailer this year and am so grateful for the offer! (dN doesn’t count!)

I got my letter too! Anyone not on the receiving end who wants some reach out. Working only part time I can’t take my usual Full Monty.

My 2018 Thomas was just delivered by UPS.

Be right over.

1 Like

20 years from now would probably be more appropriate. At least 10.

Just landed in the Chicago area as well. Should have known right away without looking at the label that an unexpected delivery in the fall is the Thomas order. Well, see you in 2028+.

Received mine as well in the western suburbs. Quick turnaround and I look forward to the wines…but will probably move them all offsite soon. ; )

Cheers,
JP

Curious how long it took after your check was cashed? I noticed that mine was cashed yesterday. Not a big deal since I have yet to open any from last year’s Full Monty (my first year making the list).

I have something like a 3 hour audio interview with John Thomas I recorded four years ago. I really should find that and release it. [tease.gif]

He quietly influenced me, up til now. One man show, one wine, small production, fair (but not low) price, make the wine raw and let time take care of it.

1 Like

That would be awesome!

Cheers,
JP

Has anyone else still not received their allocation? I know this guy marches to the beat of his own drum but I’m starting to wonder if I should try to reach out

That articulates the essence of what I sought to do.
‘Never heard it expressed before.
Best, jim

I generally receive mine pretty soon after the check is cashed. Although if shipping to Texas, I could see it being a little later because of weather.

Our Texas shipment arrived on 11/1 – I would recommend to reach out

I too have not received my shipment yet. I reached out and was told it should be here this week.

Got Notice from UPS that mine will be delivered in CA Monday. I ordered maybe 3 weeks ago.

Still waiting on mine. Anyone else as well?

Still waiting here in South FL

Still waiting on mine too. Texted with John a couple of weeks back and he mentioned having an issue with his shipper so there was a bit of a delay for the east coasters.

Yeah, he said the same to me via a nice phone call. Said later via text to expect my order today and surprise! I received my “full monty” yesterday! I’m thrilled that the '18 is 13.4% as well!