Thank you Todd, Donors, and Berserkers

Days almost complete - at least on the East Coast, and got to say ‘thank you’ to Todd, all of the donors, and the Berserkers. Whether you got caught up and spent a bunch or you watched others, the activity made it a good day to be a Berserker. Thanks.

I agree. There were some excellent deals, and the winemakers and retailers out there who made the offers deserve our thanks. I just wish I had more time to play between shoveling out from the big snow and then actually working. On the one hand, being a bit busier than I wanted to be today probably saved me some money. On the other, the time I was able to spend watching it all today definitely was a lot of fun (and kind of expensive, but in a good way).

Oh, and way to go, Todd French! [welldone.gif]

Agreed, great job, seemed like there was something for everyone. [thankyou.gif] [welldone.gif]

Thanks, guys. I’m TRULY happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I love BerserkerDay just as much as you - I just wish I had some money to buy some of these stupid great deals! I’m sure it’s better off that I didn’t, as it sounds like many ran out!

Thanks Todd!!

I also am glad to see so many newer berserkers come out of the woodwork. This place is what it is due to the community, so please, don’t just be here one day a year, but contribute and make the community (and next year’s berserker day) even more awesome!

it looks like there are still some of the later offers and the all day offers available.

I LOVE BerserkerDay. My CC, however, HATES it!!! [wow.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Awesome event!!! Thanks to all the admins, as well as the wineries who participated!

Absolutely brilliant day Todd, in so many areas. Thanks to you and all the “staff” that made it all happen. And of course, many thanks to all the donors, participants, etc. Without them, this of course cannot happen.

This is the kind of thing that drives this board/community to be what it is, and to set itself apart from any other board. I can only imagine what this board will be like in another year or two.

This day had me actually buying wine, when I have been on a ZERO buying period for almost two months. Have not had any wine since 12/28, and probably won’t have any for maybe another month. But this day sucked me right in. [thankyou.gif] And I’m glad I did!! [cheers.gif]