Thank You For Supporting Dick’s Potato Chips – The SECOND GOODFELLOW WINNER IS

THIS :heart:

2 Likes

Damn. Dicks on a plane… Lets see what I can do.

1 Like

1 Like

The inaugural member of the Dick’s Mile High Club.

3 Likes

Continuing on the theme of Dicks on a plane…

1 Like

Thank you @JasonB I opened up the raffle bottle today

4 Likes

It will probably take me another decade to dial in sparkling but I think the 2020 was a really interesting study in reductive style sparkling. I really look forward to seeing how it evolves and have stashed a couple cases away in my library. I think my less reductive bottlings show more site typicity, but there is certainly a feeling of fullness that the reduction adds to the wine in the short-term that the less reductive versions do not. Also, this is 5g/L dosage may be a bit high…thinking about backing it down a little to 3 g/L when I’m not going full brut nature.

Anywho, glad you enjoyed - bottoms up!

I wanted to give @JasonB a shoutout for above and beyond customer service. There was a minor error on my order and Jason quickly made it more than right. I’m a customer for good now!

1 Like

I recently popped a bottle of the 2017 Stereophonic Aglianico, and it’s pairs excellently with the BBQ Dicks.

2 Likes

How do you still have chips left???

1 Like

I’m trying to lose weight, yet I bought the big Dicks sack.

2 Likes

Some Dick’s last longer than others.

2 Likes

Most definitely!

I ate all my Dicks long ago, craving more

1 Like

Any Dick’s deals for Father’s Day?

Who’s your daddy?

1 Like

Whenever the craving arises I go to their website and order more.

1 Like

Thanks Fred! Hope you’re enjoying your most recent Salty Dick’s!

1 Like

Hey Brian, I should have come up with a Father’s Day offer, as I’ve discovered that dads love Dick’s as much as moms do (sometimes more). But time got away from me. Send me a message today or tomorrow if you want an order by Father’s Day and I’ll set you up with a deal that’s more than a mouthful.