Thank You For Supporting Dick’s Potato Chips – The SECOND GOODFELLOW WINNER IS

Thank you Berserker Nation! We hit our third BD15 sales goal. Your ability to come together and make Dick’s get bigger continues to impress.

Congrats to @Luca_Giupponi, you are the winner of the second Goodfellow MV Durant Blanc de Blancs raffle! A big Dick’s thank you to @Marcus_Goodfellow for collaborating with us this year!

Congrats to @Mike_Stoneking, you are the winner of the first Goodfellow MV Durant Blanc de Blancs raffle!

Congrats to @Kevin_Diffley, you are the winner of the Perkins Harter 2020 Bracken Blanc de Noirs raffle! A big Dick’s thank you to @ShelbyPerkins for collaborating with us this year!

We also want to express our big-time gratitude to @Patrick_Taylor for all his help again this year with BD15 prep. As a bonus, during our cross-country move he provided a soundtrack of songs with all the cities we stopped in, from Glen Campbell to Steely Dan to George Strait. Thank you sir! And thank you @ToddFrench for including us in BD15, it was another big success!

Behold, Sweet and Smoky BBQ Dick’s!

I am serious; you now have your choice of Dick’s. And don’t call me Shirley.

As this is only our sophomore season of BerserkerDay, here’s a quick refresher: Dick’s Potato Chips is a celebration of American snacking. Our delicious ripple-style chips are crafted by a Midwestern chip maker that’s been family owned for nearly 90 years.

Salty Dick’s taste somewhat like conventional ripple chips cooked in vegetable oil, but they don’t suck. Isn’t it ironic, dontcha think? Our Dick’s have better quality potatoes, a bigger crunch and a lot less grease. They’re slightly thicker too, so they won’t get soggy when topped with your favorite dip. Each individual package contains 2.75 oz of potato-y goodness.

Since the release of Sweet and Smoky Dick’s, we’ve quickly learned that people are as particular about their BBQ chips as they are about BBQ meat. There are many regional styles of BBQ, but if you had to put your finger on our Dick’s, we’d say our Sweet and Smoky flavor is most similar to Kansas City BBQ. You get sweetness and you get smoke. We are truly grateful for our BD supporters. We could not have created Sweet & Smoky BBQ without the extraordinary turnout we saw from you on BD14. You’re making Dick’s get bigger!

With that in mind, Dick’s is ready to blow you away with our new offer. This year, BD is getting BDE (Big Dick’s Energy), including the reveal of our next new flavor.

I’m sold! How do I order?

Thank you for asking. You’re such a gentle and considerate Berserker. When it comes to bags of Dick’s, size matters.

You can order Small, Medium, or Large Dick’s.

Small Dick’s ($8.99)

This offer contains 3 bags of Dick’s (Salty or BBQ), each one bursting with 2.75 oz of potato-y goodness. Take your pick of 3 Salty or 3 Sweet and Smoky BBQ Dick’s.

The price is $8.99, with free shipping to all 50 states.

That’s just $3 per bag of Dick’s.

Click below to order:

Medium Dick’s ($17.98)

This offer contains 6 bags of Dick’s (Mix and match Salty and/or BBQ), each one bursting with 2.75 oz of potato-y goodness. Choose between all Salty, all Sweet and Smoky BBQ, or three bags of each.

The price is $17.98, with free shipping to all 50 states

That’s also just $3 per bag of Dick’s.

Click below to order:

Large Dick’s ($35.96 - Our Best Deal)

Our best deal contains 15 bags of Dick’s (Mix and match Salty and/or BBQ), each one bursting with, eh you get the drift.

We’ll take an extra 20% off the tip, er top, making the price $35.96.

And… we’ll even throw in a bonus bag for a total of 16 – that’s four squared Dick’s! Choose between 16 mouthwatering bags of Salty, 16 smokealicious bags of Sweet and Smoky BBQ, or 8 bags of each.

This offer comes in at just $2.25 per bag of Dick’s, with free shipping to all 50 states.

Click below to order:

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 8.50.30 PM

BERSERKER BUBBLY RAFFLE - Win A Bottle of Goodfellow or Perkins-Harter Bubbly!!!

We know that sparkling wine pairs with the salty richness of both flavors of Dick’s, and we love the Berserker community.

Dick’s has partnered with two Berserker sellers to slide some scintillating bubbly into your warm, lotioned hands.

If we get $2,000 or more in total sales, we will randomly “draw” a raffle ticket and send the lucky winner a bottle of Perkins-Harter’s very rare 2020 Bracken Blanc de Noirs. Hand disgorged with no freezing. (Apparently, the cold causes shrinkage.) Only 22 cases produced, y’all! Thank you, @ShelbyPerkins! Be sure to check out Perkins-Harter’s whipsmart BD15 offers.

If we get more than $4,000 in total sales, we’ll raffle off a bottle of Goodfellow MV Durant Blanc de Blancs, better known as @Marcus_Goodfellow 's highly anticipated and no longer secret project.

And if we stretch past $5,000 in total sales, we’ll raffle off a second bottle! After you’ve sized up your Dick’s order, check out Goodfellow’s stellar BD15 lineup.

• Each order of Small Dick’s = 3 raffle tickets.
  • Each order of Medium Dick’s = 8 raffle tickets.
  • Each order of Large Dick’s = 20 raffle tickets. Did we mention this is our best deal?

The raffle winner must take wine delivery in a state where Marcus and Shelby can ship.

Thank you for your support!

We’re grateful to Berserker Nation for helping us get the word out and generate sales.
The capital we generate on BerserkerDay goes DIRECTLY toward a NEW flavor.
Hot Dick’s are coming soon!

8 Likes

Still waiting for the “eat a bag of Dicks” tshirt offering

3 Likes

I’m a fan. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

In for 2 combo boxes.

1 Like

You mean in for 2 boxes tomorrow… so Todd doesn’t lock us all out again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh shit! So sorry. Lame! What a dick!

Looking forward to getting my hands on some Dick’s tomorrow! Glad to see you back!

1 Like

:lock:

As a general rule of thumb, you do not go small on a bag of Dick’s

This is not a Dick’s measuring contest.

It’s just a lesser known proverb, like “don’t go in against a Sicilian when Death is on the line”. Or something like that

2 Likes

18.4% of U.S. men occasionally suffer from premature celebration.

1 Like

As it happens, BD15 falls at the exact moment I am moving from the Bay Area to Cincinnati. This allows me to be closer to my manufacturing facility so that I can maintain a firm grip on Dick’s. I’ll be documenting this cross-country odyssey during BD15. We’ll call it “Dick’s Travel Log.” We’re currently near the New Mexico/Texas border:

2 Likes

I really can’t get a handle on how many flavors of Dick’s there are! Please just send them all!

1 Like

In for an order of a large combination of Dick’s. I’m usually quick to the draw, but not as quick as @T_Welch yesterday!

The Dick’s have dropped!

1 Like

Jokes aside (hard to do!), these are good chips.

“When it comes to bags of Dick’s, size matters” !! Hilarious. Happy BerserkerDay! :rofl:

1 Like

Large bag of Dick’s coming my way! Will go well with caviar from @CFu

2 Likes