**Thank You Berserkers! - Offer Closed - Theopolis Vineyards** Up to 30% off Small Production, Estate-grown Petit Sirah

Dave, you got in on the limited edition 6-pack with 4 PS and 2 PS blends. Thank you so much for your support.

1 Like

Pedro, thank you for trying our wines. Please let us know what you think.

Petite Sirah for the win! Ordered

Yay! Thank you!

Patrick, thanks for sharing the Petite Sirah thread where Theopolis is mentioned.

You’re welcome!

Any hope for shipping to Michigan? I’d love to try your wine

Please email us at theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com and we will take care of you

Curious, I read the Wine Enthusiast reviews that I linked to from the Petite Sirah thread. The suggested drinking windows for most of these wines is about 8 years from vintage. Does that ring true or can these be enjoyed with less cellar time?

I’ve read great reviews of your Petite Sirah. Please hold shipping until weather warms in the Midwest.

Order in from this Finger Lakes winemaker who agrees that Petite Sirah deserves a lot more love! Thrilled to try your wines :slight_smile:

These are great wines to store in your cellar, but with decanting you can enjoy now. The 2019 is the most approachable

First time buyer and the one new (to me) winery at the top of my list.

• Ed Kurtzman
  • Petite Sirah
  • a fuller bodied Rosé
  • lots of praise from Berserkers

How can you go wrong. In for two 3 packs.

Kelby, thanks for trying our wines, and glad you agree that Petite Sirah deserves more love

Thank you Theodora!

Just ordered my first Theopolis Vineyards wines, Ed Kurtzman Estate Grown Petite Sirah Trio. Looking forward to tasting the Rose this summer.

Welcome Steve, and thank you for trying our wines.

Thanks for ordering your first Theopolis Vineyards wines. Please let us know what you think.

newhere My first Berserker Day wine order. Familiar with Halcon, love Yorkville Highlands. Looking forward to trying these!

First Berserker Day order!