**Thank You Berserkers! - Offer Closed - Theopolis Vineyards** Up to 30% off Small Production, Estate-grown Petit Sirah

Robert, so glad that you enjoyed our wines from last year, and thank you for ordering again

Order in!

Fred, thank you for purchasing the limited edition 6-pack. We are now sold out of that special

1 Like

Theopolis has reloaded with a different mini-vertical. See new offer #1.

Haven’t pulled the trigger yet but really like seeing your poster in the show Grand Crew!

1 Like

Theodora,

I thought I pulled the trigger on the limited edition 6-pack that had a couple of PS blends and 4 PS. Can you verify that?

I first was exposed to Theopolis Vineyards’ wines when tasting a lovely version with Paul Gordon from Halcon a number of years ago. I’m not usually someone who seeks out Petite Sirah, but when I tasted the wine I was absolutely floored by the depth, quality, and pure complexity teased out in the fruit.

Having tried some of these estate releases now, I regularly tell people that, for me and my palate, these are some of if not the best Petite Sirahs in the state.

Bravo again Theodora, you made a believer out of me!

1 Like

Fred, you got one of the last limited edition 6-packs with 4 PS and 2 PS blends. We will be shipping your order out today.

Thanks Dianad, as got your order.

Fred, and/or Dave? [scratch.gif] I (Dave) asked the question - thanks!

Snagged a six pack! Love your wines!

Love your PS. Purchased Limited Edition Mini-Vertical Six-Pack Redux. Making similar contribution amount to TDVF. Thanks for this offer.

Oops. Too much BD #13 already. The contribution is to TVDF!!

First time buyer, looking forward to receiving these!

Thanks Ryan for the feedback. We try to make our Petite Sirah easy for the palate.

Rick, thanks for trying our version. The Halcon expression is wonderful, and hope you enjoy our expression too.

Thank you Brian for your support and we are really happy that you love our wines.

We are excited about the feature on the show Grand Crew too

Dee, thanks so much for your support

Mike, thanks for trying our wines. Let us know what you think?