THANK YOU BERSERKERS! [CLOSED]⚡ ARABILIS: Exclusive Sparklers, Chardonnay, Pinot ***25% off, first access to sparklers, and flat rate shipping deals. Plus a MAGNUM raffle***

Hi WineBerserkers!

We are Allison and Kenny, co-founders and co-owners of Arabilis Wines. We are SUPER excited to participate in BD15 and feature offers including up to 25% off, first access to sparklers, and flat rate shipping deals. Please don’t hesitate to reply to this thread with any questions you may have.

Our name, ‘Arabilis,’ meaning arable or farmable land, embodies our close partnership with farmers and our aspiration to own a vineyard someday.

Kenny and I, a husband-wife team, bonded over our shared passion for wine while studying wine in graduate school. Today, we proudly offer Chardonnay and Pinot Noir wines. We also make a lot of traditional method sparkling wines which will be available THIS SPRING. Our signature style is all about capturing minerality and freshness.

As first-generation winemakers, we are driven by our intuition, knowledge, a taste for precision, and a certain form of freedom. Passionate (borderline obsessed), we are in search of the perfect form of alchemy. The acorn is a symbol of our dream and mantra – “Greatness has small beginnings.”

HOW TO ORDER: Click the link next to each offer to complete the purchase. The discounts will apply automatically. Any questions? Reply to the thread, email us at mail@arabiliswines.com, or call at 206-313-9555. We’ll respond as quickly as we can.

We are currently not able to ship to AL, AK, AR, CT, DE, HI, MS, MT, RI, SD, or NJ

Want to help keep us visible in the forum?
Buy and Reply to this thread with your purchase and comments → you will be entered into a RAFFLE to win a MAGNUM of our 2020 Extra Brut Columbia Gorge Sparkling Wine (one of only 60 bottled from our inaugural vintage). Bottle will be shipped concurrent with our official release later this year.

OFFER 1: Poppin off

FIRST ACCESS/PRE-RELEASE. This is THE inaugural offer of our inaugural traditional method sparkling wine vintage. The two wines we are offering are a super interesting side-by-side. They are mirror images of one another in terms of varietal make up, with fruit sourced from two different mountain ranges. We make a lot of traditional method sparkling wines and this release has been a long time in the making (check out Kenny’s recent interview with SommTV).

2020 Extra Brut Columbia Gorge Sparkling Wine ($75)

Delicate red fruits balanced by finesse and an ultrafine mousse. 32 months in tirage. Fermented in barrel, partial malolactic fermentation. 67% Pinot noir, 33% Chardonnay. Volcanic soils in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains.

2020 Extra Brut Willamette Valley Sparkling Wine ($75)

Meyer lemon oil with oyster shell minerality. Long crisp finish. 35 months in tirage. Fermented in barrel and stainless steel, partial malolactic fermentation. 33% Pinot noir, 67% Chardonnay. Volcanic soils in the Coast Range.

:zap: Offer 1: 6-Pack, 3 bottles of each (early access + $35 flat rate shipping) [CLOSED]

40 total 6-packs available. Only 1 per customer. Bottles will be shipped concurrent with our official release later this year.

OFFER 2: YOLO for Yellow

Love Chardonnay? This is the offer for you! Get your hands on our AVA designate Chardonnays for discounts of more than 25% PLUS discounted flat rate or free shipping depending on the number of bottles purchased.

2022 Eola-Amity Hills Chardonnay (Retail: $38, Berserker: $28)

Hints of cantaloupe, wet slate, refreshing rain, the sea breeze, and Asian pear, leaving you with a lingering, mouthwatering finish.12.7% abv

2020 Columbia Gorge Chardonnay (Retail: $32, Berserker: $25)

Vibrant and refreshing. Notes of lemon curd, tropical fruit, and a touch of brioche, dried apricot, blanched almonds, and a hint of papaya. 12.8% abv

:zap: Offer 2A: 2-Pack, 1 bottle of each (was $70 but TODAY $53 + $15 flat rate shipping) [CLOSED]

:zap: Offer 2B: 4-Pack, 2 bottles of each (was $140 but TODAY $106 + $15 flat rate shipping) [CLOSED]

:zap: Offer 2C: 6-Pack, 3 bottles of each (was $210 but TODAY $159 + $20 flat rate shipping) [CLOSED]

:zap: Offer 2D: 12-Pack, 6 bottles of each (was $420 but TODAY $318, includes free shipping) [CLOSED]

144 total bottles (12 cases) of each Chardonnay available. Bottles will be shipped within 1-2 weeks, weather permitting.

OFFER 3: Pinot Prestige

Love Pinot? This is the offer for you! These two Pinots are drinking REALLY well right now. They are a fun contrast. They both contain fruit sourced solely or primarily from the Eola–Amity Hills AVA. Discounts of 20% PLUS discounted flat rate or free shipping depending on the number of bottles purchased.

2018 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (Retail: $55, Berserker: $45)

Notes of ripe dark cherry, sweet baking spice, hoisin sauce, dried sage, and crushed pink peppercorn. The wine displays silky medium tannins, medium-plus acidity, and a lengthy finish. 13.6% abv

2019 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (Retail: $50, Berserker: $40)

This wine shows the elegance and prettiness of 2019. It has perfumed aromas of wild strawberries and flowers, with a silky and pure light-bodied palate, and a long, lush finish. 13.0% abv

:zap: Offer 3A: 2-Pack, 1 bottle of each (was $105 but TODAY $85 + $15 flat rate shipping) [CLOSED]

:zap: Offer 3B: 4-Pack, 2 bottles of each (was $210 but TODAY $170 + $15 flat rate shipping) [CLOSED]

:zap: Offer 3C: 6-Pack, 3 bottles of each (was $315 but TODAY $255 + $20 flat rate shipping) [CLOSED]

:zap: Offer 3D: 12-Pack, 6 bottles of each ($630 but TODAY $510, includes free shipping) [CLOSED]

240 total bottles (20 cases) of each Pinot Noir available. Bottles will be shipped within 1-2 weeks, weather permitting.

Shipping

We use UPS ground shipping.We cannot ship to AL, AK, AR, CT, DE, HI, MS, MT, RI, SD, or NJ. Remember, the more bottles you buy the better the deal you get on shipping :slight_smile:

Wine Details

2020 Extra Brut Columbia Gorge Sparkling Wine
Delicate red fruits balanced by finesse and an ultrafine mousse. 32 months in tirage. Fermented in barrel, partial malolactic fermentation. 67% Pinot noir, 33% Chardonnay. Volcanic soils in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains.

2020 Extra Brut Willamette Valley Sparkling Wine
Meyer lemon oil with oyster shell minerality. Long crisp finish. 35 months in tirage. Fermented in barrel and stainless steel, partial malolactic fermentation. 33% Pinot noir, 67% Chardonnay. Volcanic soils in the Coast Range.

2020 Columbia Gorge Chardonnay
Vibrant and refreshing. Notes of lemon curd, tropical fruit, and a touch of brioche, dried apricot, blanched almonds, and a hint of papaya. 12.8% abv

2022 Eola-Amity Hills Chardonnay
Hints of cantaloupe, wet slate, refreshing rain, the sea breeze, and Asian pear, leaving you with a lingering, mouthwatering finish.12.7% abv

2018 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
Notes of ripe dark cherry, sweet baking spice, hoisin sauce, dried sage, and crushed pink peppercorn. The wine displays silky medium tannins, medium-plus acidity, and a lengthy finish. 13.6% abv

2019 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
This wine shows the elegance and prettiness of 2019. It has perfumed aromas of wild strawberries and flowers, with a silky and pure light-bodied palate, and a long, lush finish. 13.0% abv

Press

We’re excited to announce that Arabilis Wines was recently featured on SommTV. As we reflect on our journey and the recognition received at various places over the past couple of years, we’re humbled by the support. Here are just a few highlights, and we eagerly anticipate sharing more moments with you in the exciting chapters ahead.

SommTV Podcast about Oregon Sparkling Wine

Paul Gregutt’s Salon des Vins Refusés

Oregon Wine Archive Interview

Weinnotes Interview

Wine Spectator Rating

International Wine Report Ratings

2 Likes

Love your chardonnay, can’t wait to try your sparklers - congrats on the first vintage!

1 Like

Order in for 2A and 3A!

1 Like

Was excited to see y’all on BD15 after listening to the SommTV pod. In for both 2A and 3A!

1 Like

Thank you @sam_fujimori! We can’t wait to share them with you!

Wahoo!! Thanks @DIANAD! Hope you and John are doing well. Drop us a line whenever you visit the valley next, we’d love to host you again.

Order placed for the YOLO sixer, OR is making some of my favorite chards.

1 Like

I will - we plan to visit in May!

@Jeff_Corbett we were super excited to have the opportunity to chat with Claire in the feature on Somm!! So glad you saw it and found us here. Looking forward to hearing how you like these wines.

1 Like

In for a 6 pack of the bubbles based on the recommendation of Claire on Somm, can’t wait to try !

1 Like

Thanks @Roger_Ouellette! The 2022’s will age well in bottle and also drink well now with a vigorous decant. The 2020 is CRUSHING right now. Looking forward to hearing how you like them!

1 Like

In for bubbles

1 Like

My tasting note from last night, during BerserkerDay ‘housekeeping’…on '21 Arabilis Chardonnay Pearlstad Vineyard…

I’m often ‘afraid’ to open young wines, hate to waste them in their youth, when they can probably develop into something more complex, lose some of the baby fat, but I had to pull a BerserkerDay wine to pair with risotto verde (cooking was a brief escape from the BerserkerDay Preview Day madness for me) - so I chose '21 Arabilis Chardonnay Pearlstad Vineyard. Wow, I love Oregon Chardonnay. Yes, it still has its baby fat, which shows on the finish - that sort of ‘malo’ flavor/profile you get on young white wines (and many Pinots) - but the wine is fantastic. Surprisingly tropical, complex fruit profile I didn’t expect for the region - stylistically more like Goodfellow than Suzor (both favorites of mine from Oregon), elegant, crisp, less flinty but plenty of minerality, and the tropical fruit profile…with a hint of salinity. Has a nice weight to it, stays crisp, great acid. I kinda wish (but not really) I had aged this wine a bit, maybe burn off that baby fat malo thing, but it’s fantastic now, truly.

3 Likes

I really can’t wait to try the sparklers after hearing them discussed on SommTV, might have to go back and grab some of the Chardonnay now!

@Pat_Esposito :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: Thanks so much for the purchase! These sparklers have been a long time in the making and we can’t wait to share them. Including a pic just after we built the tirage cages. The cages are now full. Ready for riddling. Let’s go!

1 Like

Excited to see the sparkling wines Kenny!

@Kenny_McMahon1 is making one of the best Chardonnays from Pearlstad. It is already a great vineyard, but it the right hands, even better!

he’s not the only one - looks like all my favorite Oregon Chardonnay producers are on this thread now!! oh happy day!

Picked up an Offer 2B on @ToddFrench’s marching orders. Said he’d beat me like a “redheaded stepchild” if I didn’t.

Look forward to not gettin a beatin!