THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT FIRST BD! - Byron Blatty

Standby that was a late add. Let me fix.

1 Like

Not sure whats happening there so try adding FREESHIP in the code box on checkout. That should solve it. If for some reason that doesn’t work, you can aslo process the order as is, and I can refund you the shipping tomorrow morning when the charge clears. But the code should do it. That will also let you get free shipping on the non-berserker day wines like the PV.

1 Like

Good to go. Thank you. Order is in!

Long time Byron Blatty fan here. Mark’s wines are thoughtful and delicious representations of the grapes he blends with a nod to the old and the new aspects of Los Angeles wine. I just grabbed a Crestarun magnum on this sale, but my personal favorite is Tremor. If you are new to Byron Blatty, I’d recommend getting the Behind the Glass set and tasting alongside the Somm TV feature on Byron Blatty. Then buy more.

Thanks John!!! new vintage of Tremor coming in the next few months! Best one yet!!!

Order in for the LA Mixed 6 … Thanks for the offer!

1 Like

You got it! Any questions about the wines as you get into them let me know. We’re always happy to discuss!

I was lucky to get to give these wines a test drive (see my notes up above) - and enjoyed them so much that I went in for a mixed case (even though I am cutting back on my wine purchases this year)!

Thanks for the order Paul!!! So glad you’re going to be able to try all the wines, including the white!

Hi LA friend! Hope we can do another tasting soon!

1 Like

Excellent detail. The only LA County wine I have is a Pinot made by Rusack made from grapes grown on Catalina Island.

Will be fun to have a mini tasting with my fellow LA cork dorks.

I know that Pinot! You might also seek out Angeleno Wine Company and Cavaletti Vineyards. Part of our LA Vintners crew making wines from LA. There’s also Acri who does LA and San Diego. Cheers!!!

Big compliment coming from you bro!

New to Byron Blatty but looking forward to trying. In for Offer #1.

Hell Yeah Peter! These three wines really have a special meaning to us as a winery and our journey so far. Thanks so much for the order my man!!!

Hey Mark, PM sent.

New to Bryon but in for a 6.

PM received & responded to. Let me know if you don’t receive. Cheers!

Right on Katie! Before the pandemic we would get out to Chicago a couple of times a year and do events. My wife Jenny is from Oak Lawn. Hoping to get back out that way again in the future.

Cheers and thanks for the order!!!

Great stuff folks. I was one of the tasters and just bought a case of Evident

1 Like