terre et sang

At the same time, I only noticed two wines that had actual ABV below the number on the label, and one that exactly matched. I wish the labels were unbiased estimates, but they clearly are not.

What’s the rub with SQN? You take shots all the time and have for a decade.

1 Like

Well made wines meant for specific audience. No beef whatsoever my friend.

im calling bullshit. well made wines are well made wines, period. adding a qualifier is a backhanded compliment at best.
envy was one of te seven deadly sins iirc.

1 Like

I have not heard of the people involved, but I love fruit from both vineyards. And from experience with Tensley and Story of Soil, the vineyards produce excellent Syrah’s.

Again, they are very well made wines from great vineyard sources. If you like Tensley’s wines you will probably enjoy these as well.

Cheers.

No, I don’t think alcohol level gives an indication of style or quality. So much else comes into play.
Checking alcohol levels is such a silly numbers game, dreamt up mostly by the ipob: some somms, a journalist and some Cali cool kids desiring to throw a bunch of uncool labels under the bus.
It was just another elitist movement in the wine space.
Glad the ipob faded into obscurity.

1 Like

Wow…the 14.5% that is actually 17.17% really stands out.

yea we need to out them so i can go back the truck up :wink:

/s

Just received email from Terre Et Sang on their recent sit-down with Lisa P/B and review of their wines. Very positive writeups and scores all ranging from 95-97. Wine Independent released the detailed information earlier this week. Am big fan of this winery and their wines over last couple years. One more great recommendation from Roy Piper!

3 Likes

A pair of Moulds CS for thee!

1 Like