Tempting wine purchases you’ve passed on—give others a shot

When I click on that link, it prompts me to enter an email, and when I do, it says

• Too many email address checks. Please double-check your email address and try again later.

Any idea what that is about or what I should do?

Sounds like you already have an account. Do you have another email address you could use to sign up?

1 Like

And its now sold out. Hopefully WB gang was able to snag all of them!

2 Likes

cellar raiders had 99 La Tâche for $6795, lowest I’ve seen in years.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good price, but they charge tax, the thatcher offer at 8k with 5% off is pretty much a wash

1 Like

Rare Wine has Bereche Brut Reserve (15) for $59.

Assuming the 15 is the base year and not the disgorgement year, but either way – solid champagne with age, for the same price as the new releases go for.

1 Like

Do they have a case? Cuz if not, why bother

1 Like

Spectrum added a good amount of older Arterberry Marsh, Thomas, Beaux Freres, some Ayoub and Kelley Fox among others.

1 Like

Ramonet white prices down w 5% off at Thatcher’s but still historically high.

Cellarraiders last email has a bunch of early 90’s Ridge Lytton Springs at ok pricing, and a single bottle of 1982 Musar I came very close to clicking purchase on

1 Like

Lol. I bought the Musar. Will let you know how it is.

3 Likes

Appreciate that, I went back 6 hours later grudgingly and was happy to see it was gone!

You’re a true OG for posting (sharing) the wealth.

1 Like

K&L has a great price on slightly older Fevre 1er crus, from '18 Montmains ($40) to '21 Fourchaume ($50).

1 Like

Doyard Vendémiaire for $45 at www.Nolimitfinewines.com.

1 Like

screaming deal there. that’s like 2019 (the year) pricing.

edit: URL is https://www.nolimitfinewines.com/ (the good doctor left the last “s” off for savings).

it’s a great store w good people. Fixed the link—thanks.

1 Like

Mispriced Vajra at Santa Rosa Total Wine. https://www.totalwine.com/wine/red-wine/nebbiolo/g-d-vajra-barolo-bricco-viole/p/38474750

Damn, someone prices the Barolo like the Barbera

Wow… is Joguet really up to 90CAD in Quebec now??