T/N: Berserker PDH dinner. Quivet/Congruence/O'Shaughnessy cabs

• 2009 Quivet Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Kenefick Ranch - USA, California, Napa Valley (3/22/2012)
    Drank this at a WineBerserker dinner in NYC last night. This bottle was purchased at a tasting with Mike Smith of Myriad. Perfume nose. Dark grape color. Weighty wine with a long finish. This kept getting better throughout dinner. It’s a Wow wine. After I got home, I read that it was rated 94 by WS. (93 pts.)
  • 2006 O’Shaughnessy Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain - USA, California, Napa Valley, Howell Mountain (3/22/2012)
    Drank this at a WineBerserkers dinner in NY. Some sweetness. Nice color. Really good wine. Right up my alley.
  • 2009 Congruence Cabernet Sauvignon - USA, California, Napa Valley (3/22/2012)
    Drank this and the 08 at a WineBerserkers dinner in NYC. This was smoother and riper than the 08. I thought both were delicious wines. A pleasure to drink. I understand it’s mailing list only.

Posted from CellarTracker

This was the Napa Cab table aka Jay Hacks table aka the fruit juice table. pepsi