Summer Heat: Who has the Most Wine 'Pending Delivery'?

Oh, good G*d, 450+, and my cellar and two off sites are full. Where’s the link to that inventory reduction thread? Large Commerce Corner post to follow soon.

Long live King Taranow!!! Sorry but now you are merely Duke Lee, but you knew the conquest was coming.

I shared this thread with the wife. Somehow she wasn’t convinced to let me buy more based solely on the fact that some people have more pending than our whole cellar. Either we don’t buy enough or we drink too fast, regardless I shall do my part to lighten our bank account!

<100!!!
(99)

148 bottles and 56 magnums

By the ‘what are you buying’ thread, I had you pegged for at least a marquis. I guess it’s quality over quantity. 56 mags is impressive though!

Is the dog from Envoyer too? How much? What vintage?

Almost exactly a hundred (with a slight variable from Bedrock/Carlisle wish lists).

Add to that I went to a wine tasting last week organized by a local store and ordered three cases. Hoping these will keep me going until the next viable Memphis delivery window.

Hey, if you are drinking more than you buy I think you are doing it correctly. I need to learn to do that.

Looking forward to some great wines with cheap prices! Lol

He is from the River Aire in the Yorkshire Dales. His name is Rye (short for Sir Templeton Rye and I’m a bit embarrassed that I named him after a MGP Distillery of Indiana whiskey brand; but fancy dogs need fancy names.) He is of the 2010 vintage and has a strong aromas full of p-mentha-8-thiol-3-one and acetic acid (i.e. piss and vinegar). My car often seems to smell like Brett too.

Just 62.

Ugh I think I am going to be sick. 682 Do Not Tell my wife. Note to self don’t buy more.

[berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

Wow! Such a young king too. Hopefully you have an office, off-site, or another castle you can ship them to and not the home as we all are hoping you continue to be known in the domestic kingdom as Ryan the Benevolent and aren’t put on trial for treason. Regicide by the queen is a bad way to go. Did you see this thread!
https://wineimport.discoursehosting.net/t/lopawine-com-thread/153653/1

(I kid) neener

+1. No idea.

Sitting at 52 and should not go over 70 before the end of the year.

More than I have storage for :frowning:

1 bottle. :cry:

YES!! Same - its early Christmas here in November at the Brown household.