~🍷~ stellareese wine~*~ calistoga cab, grenache xxx offer closed xxx

STELLAREESE WINE
Our best offer ever…

Limited Library Wines up to 50% off , Current releases up to 40% off + Custom wine tote BLOW OUT and LEAVE A COMMENT to enter our EPIC RAFFLE (a 6 bottle wine tote full of Stellareese wine). Don’t miss this opportunity!

Happy BD14 friends,
Stellareese Wine is a husband and wife team making tiny lots of incredibly delicious wines from single vineyard sources. Rachel started the brand in 2007 while working at T-vine and Made the wine through 2012. Geoff took over as winemaker in 2013 and made our wine during his time at Outpost. Today Geoff is the winemaker at Revana Family Winery.

This year, in honor of BD14 and an amazing response to these wines last year, we decided to pull 6 cases out of our library to offer as a first come first served offering. Some of our offerings are from 2 barrel lots!

Our Cabernet has been on the wine list at the French Laundry for years. Our Grenache is known amongst Rhone fans and Winemakers for our whole cluster fermentation and wonderful drinkability. Enjoy these awesome offers including a limited selection of library wines, our current releases and twoof our best selling Winemaker- designed, custom wine totes! Our wines are already incredibly well priced and they are offered at a steal for today only, shop away!

FLAT RATE SHIPPING is offered for all of your wine purchases.
Please choose the appropriate option at check out so we don’t have to hunt you down later.
3- 6 bottles $15 / 12 bottles $30

A huge thank you to @ToddFrench, @brigcampbell and the Wine Berserkers community for making this day possible. We are so for your support.

*For tasting notes and to order, just click on red item heading and all options will pop up. All wines are available in 3,6 & 12 bottle offerings.

CHEERS, :cheers:
Rachel Stellareese Davies & Geoffrey Thomas Davies

<<<<<<< Don’t forget to enter our R A F F L E! >>>>>>
We’re giving away a custom 6 bottle insulated wine tote + 6 bottles of Stellareese wine All you have to do is leave a comment in our thread!!
Winner will be chosen by random drawing and announced Feb.1st via email. ***

Lastly, to read more about us & our winemaking, check out our website: http://www.stellareesewine.com

L I B R A R Y BLOW OUT : UP to 50% OFF :wine_glass:

[3 bottles small copy 2

THE DEAL$

Only 6 cases of each wine available (at huge discount) orders filled “first come, first served” when it’s gone it’s gone
(click on the item to read tasing notes & to order)

LIBRARY SELECTION 2016 Marcey’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2 barrels produced<< ORDER HERE>> l Calistoga AVA (250 cases produced)
3 bottles at 30% off Regular price $165 BD DEAL $115
6 bottles at 35% off Regular price $330 BD DEAL $214
12 bottles at 40% off Regular price $660 BD DEAL $396 you save $264!
strong text

LIBRARY SELECTION 2016 Marcey’s Vineyard RESERVE Cabernet Sauvignon : 250 cases produced ORDER HERE>>
SOLD OUT, Thank you!

2017 Lucid Poet Grenache l Moon Mountain AVA - Whole Cluster fermented: 125 cases produced ORDER HERE>> (125 cases produced)
3 bottles at 30% off : Regular price $135 BD DEAL $95
6 bottles at 40% off : Regular price $270 BD DEAL $162
12 bottles at 50% off : Regular price $540 BD DEAL $270 you save $270!

CURRENT RELEASE SAMPLER 3 pack Stellareese Wines + Stellareese Collection Gift Bag << ORDER SAMPLER HERE >> $135
(regular price $227, you save $92)

1 bottle each:
2017 Marcey’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon** l Calistoga AVA (250 cases produced)
2017 Marcey’s Vineyard RESERVE Cabernet Sauvignon l Calistoga AVA (2 barrels produced)*
2018 Moon Mountain Grenache Whole cluster fermented (125 cases produced)

CURRENT RELEASE SALE

[2017 Marcey’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon <<ORDER 2017 CABERNET HERE>> l Calistoga AVA (250 cases produced)
3 bottles at 20% off Regular price $165 BD DEAL $132
6 bottles at 30% off Regular price $330 BD DEAL $231
12 bottles at 40% off Regular price $660 BD DEAL $396 you save $264!

**2017 Marcey’s Vineyard RESERVE Cabernet Sauvignon : 2 barrels produced ** <<ORDER 2017 RESERVE CAB HERE>>> l Calistoga AVA (2 barrels produced)*
3 bottles at 20% off Regular price $285 BD DEAL $228
6 bottles at 30% off Regular price $575 BD DEAL $403
12 bottles at 40% off Regular price $1140 BD DEAL $684 you save $456

CUSTOM WINE TOTE AMAZING OFFER, while supplies last:

**Today we are offering our 2 best selling wine carriers at an incredible discount. Since our bags are hand made we only keep a small stock on hand, so this offer is first come, first served. **
$8.00 Flat Rate shipping on all orders
Reach out with any questions: Rachel@stellareesewine.com

2 BOTTLE WINE TOTE Regular price $145 / TODAY $125 SEE OPTIONS HERE)

3 BOTTLE BUBBLES & BURGUNDY TOTE Regular price $165 / TODAY$135 / SEE OPTIONS HERE 13)

**___________________________________________________________________________

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<. RAFFLE: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Stellareese Collection 6 bottle insulated tote + 6 bottles of Stellareese Wine

Just leave a comment in our thread and you will be automatically entered in a drawing for one of these amazing 6 bottle insulated wine bags FULL of Stellareese Wine! Leaving a comment helps buyers have confidence in their purchase, draws attention to our post and bumps up our position in the post for better view-ability. Our small family business appreciates the support!

Winner is chosen by random drawing on Feb 1st and notified by email.

<<<<< TAKE ME TO THE ORDER PAGE >>>>>

SHIPPING:
Flat rate ground shipping is offered on all purchases. Shipping to a business is preferred.
3 & 6 bottles $15
12 bottles $30

We will ship your wine as weather allows us to ship safely. Please reach out with any hold requests or ship dates.
We can ship to most states but unfortunately not to: AR, KY, UT, MS.
Call for a quote or to arrange air shipping for: AK, HI
For AL shipping to an ABC store is required

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK at: STELLAREESENAPAVALLEY

4 Likes

In for some 2016 Marceys CS - been curious to try these, and no time like the present!

1 Like

Thank you Jonathan! It’s drinking beautifully, you’re in for a treat.

1 Like

In for a sampler to try something new

3 Likes

HI Jason, Thank you so much for giving our wine a try. I hope you love it!

James, Thank you so much for your order, enjoy!

Steve, Thank you ver much for your order!

Dave, Your’re going to enjoy those. Thank you!

1 Like

In for the 3-sampler, excited to try this wine!

1 Like

Thank you so much Steve! Hope you’re having a great day and finding some delicious finds. We appreciate your support. :cheers:

1 Like

In for a 3 pack of the 2016 cab, thanks!

1 Like

@TysonP Thanks so much for your support. It’s drinking so well right now, enjoy! :cheers:

1 Like

A tremendous deal on great wine from great people. Had my last '07 this past year.

1 Like

Hello @Scott_Ho11owe11, So nice to see you here. Ah yes the 2007, my first vintage! I only have 6 left myself. Thanks for the shout out. Hope you have a fun Berserkers Day! Cheers :cheers:

Wow great deals, may have to dip my feet in the water (wine that is)

1 Like

So excited for this BZ special from Stellareese. Can’t wait to get mine. Some of the absolute best wine out there.

1 Like

I have enjoyed these Stellareese cabernets for many years. What a great opportunity to stock up at these discounted prices. I am definitely getting in on this one.

1 Like

just bought a 3 pack. Excited to try.

1 Like

So glad to see you guys back on BD. I will be ordering my wines shortly!

For those who are on the fence, these guys make some wonderfully crafted wines. They are made of the long haul, but are approachable early on as well (if you are as impatient as I am). Also, they are great people, which adds to the experience of enjoying their juice.

1 Like