Stars & Dust l Michelin Star Wine. Poolside Prices. l Sta. Rita Hills PN & Grenache + Bien Nacido Chardonnays - ALL $25 btl & Under *LANDED*

In for a mixed 12 pack, excited to try. Thanks!

1 Like

Order in for chards and reds

1 Like

Stoked to made the customization for you Kevin! Thank you again for your treasured VDays support! :partying_face:

Thanks again Brig!

"Only three vintages were ever produced:

2020~2021~2022

This event includes the final remaining library inventory.

When it’s gone…

it’s truly gone."

…

Does this mean you are ceasing production, i.e., that Stars & Dust was a time-limited project that has now concluded?

1 Like

Thank you Michael! Honored with your order and very excited to see your mixed case off to ya come Fall! Wishing you and yours an amazing Summer! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Yes, sir that is correct! After having the chance to bring this solo passion project to life (in the middle of crazy @#$ COVID) in 2020, by 2023 when harvest rolled around, life was calling me a different direction and I heeded that call. Though, having friends with palates who I respect a ton, like @ToddFrench and @John_Oglesby, encouraging me at some point down the road to make some Chard/get back in the game…we shall see! You never know, right??

2 Likes

Understood. Best wishes for much happiness and many successes with what’s next!

1 Like

In for some chardonnays. I actually looked around WB for some tasting notes about these to make sure they were my style, and I found reviews of both chards from the absolute #1 best wine reviewer on WB – me! (Okay, the OV in my notes was one vintage earlier).

Stars & Dust Chardonnay Young Vine Bien Nacido 2021. A new venture including Nikki Pallesen (formerly of Liquid Farm), who graced us with her spirited presence at the event. The Young Vines is a brighter, less oaked expression of her chardonnays, and really delightful. Sweet pineapple, sweet orange, crisp and jazzy. I heard a number of favorable comments about this wine throughout the day.

Stars & Dust Chardonnay Old Vine Bien Nacido 2020. A relatively (to the Young Vines) more concentrated and oaked style, grilled pineapple, peach, honeysuckle. I think this will benefit from a couple of years, and it’s a very good medium style chardonnay overall.

1 Like

I split a case of the OV chard with a friend on berserker day and have really enjoyed the two I’ve gotten to so far. No real notes recalled, although when I opened one last week my wife said “I really like this wine.”

It’s Goldilocks California chard and is “buy with confidence” at $20.

2 Likes

Dave! Thank you so much for your VDays order and your words of confidence!! So appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you CS so much for your awesomeTN’s and of course for your ever appreciated VDays Chard order! :partying_face:

Stoked to see the vin off your way come Fall! In the meantime, sending all my very best to you for a fantastic Summer!

1 Like

In for a 6 of the Chardonnay, have ordered twice previously, was hoping these might show up…never had the reds so a 6 of the mixed reds too, why not. Hold shipping please, noted on the order. Thanks and best of luck on this winding path we all take!!

1 Like

Just ordered a case of the Chards…Please hold my order until the Fall for shipping, looking forward to trying these, I love Bien Nacido fruit!

1 Like

@PHuff WOOT! Thanks so very much for the VDays love this AM! The wines IMHO are drinking like a few 1er Cru favs of mine (including Beaune Clos St. Landry a Monopole of Bouchard per et Fils) with a lot going on! Wishing you a fabulous Sunday out there in NJ and a very lovely Summer ahead! :dizzy:

Let’s try a mixed case for friends and family. Thanks!

1 Like

Honored on our deeply for your highly treasured and continued support Bob!! stoked to see these ladies off your way when the temp’s cool and wishing you a beautiful summer!! :yellow_heart:

I’ve always wanted to try out SRH PN/chard and your wines look like a great place to start based on the reviews I’ve read. I’ve put in a 6-pack order and am getting excited :smiling_face:

1 Like

Order in for a mixed case. Really enjoyed the sampler six-pack I bought on BD

1 Like

He’s adorable. Huge congrats. I just order a 6 pk of chard! Thanks very much!

1 Like