SQN Offering now available on website

The Grenache/Syrah pack has changed as well hasn’t it? I thought it was usually 2 Grenache/ 4 Syrah and is now 3/3

Correct.

It varies. Some years it is 4/2 and some 3/3.

I prefer 3&3

Mel,

Did I read this correctly, that shipping is over $150 for a case???

Not sure why there is no uproar over this when other wineries get thrashed for less…just saying…

Anyone know the blend on the white? And which estate vyd are these all from?

Cheers!

Guessing they all don’t ship in the same box. My 9 bottle allocation was $118 for shipping.

I think cases are made from a solid piece of driftwood found in an old Seaman’s chapel in Nantucket.

They don’t. The reds ship in wood

Yes, for the red they pack the whole OWC inside another box. It’s a freaking heavy beast!

got a huge smile when this hit the mailbox this morning.

I got a huge smile as well since I’m still getting postcards and don’t have to spend a dime on these.

Actually it is made from a single seaman found a drift in a box off of Nantucket!

I have been on the list for a very long time and was not offered the syrah or the other white.

Wasn’t the previous release that is about to ship 2011 Syrah? This is 2010? Is this the extended aging stuff?

Another data point for those interested. I signed up in April, 2006 and was just added.

Yes - these are the extended aged reds

I signed up on June 12, 2006 and when I log in I do not have an allocation available.

Been on since 1997 and no Chard for me either.

George

Yes. Extended. This is an annual pattern. Absolutely nothing new here.

I guess my questions were overlooked - must have been the ‘shipping’ comments . . .

1. Which vineyard (s) are these from?
  2. How extended is the barrel aging?
  3. What is the white blend specifically?

Thanks!!!