Spring mailers you plan to purchase

Just picked up a half mixed case of Dehlinger. My first Dehlinger purchase! Grabbed a few of the 2012 Claret, a couple of 2012 Estate Chardonnay, and 1 bottle of the 2009 Guadangi Vineyard 60% Petite Syrah 40% Zinfandel.

Jan:
Ceritas
Rhys
Rivers-marie
Myriad
Quivet
Schrader
Berserker Day

Feb:
Bedrock

March:
Monte Bello
Liquid Farm

Uggggggh, no space!

pileon pileon just realized 2012 Scarecrow is also going to hit in early March!! UUUGGHHHHH

Rhys
Litorrai
Kutch
Rivers Marie

That shortened list may need to get even shorter…just paid my daughter’s spring tuition.

Did or will;
quilceda
aubert
kapcsandy
saxum
myriad
schrader
switchback
bevan
carter
cayuse
araujo
epoch
abreu
myriad
quivet
booker

Carlisle
Rhys
Rivers-Marie
Turley (small amount)
Littorai (hopefully)
Kosta Browne (very small amount)
Williams Selyem (very small amount)
Dehlinger (maybe)
Kutch

And probably others I can’t remember or haven’t seen the email yet!

It is tough so many at the same time, so I will poach a little from each to enjoy :slight_smile:

Not sure what they’ll offer for Spring but these are lists I plan to take some of their offer.

Sojourn
Williams Selyem (cherry pick)
Quivet
Littorai
The Vineyardist
Realm
Paul Lato

Honored to see our name (Liquid Farm) crop up on some of these lists - in such great fellow producer company! Watch out for the WB Day offers of liquid coming ahead btw [drinkers.gif] - we are again in honor of the big day, opening up our normally all Club allocated wines to non-members as trial packs and some even better bad ass deals offered to new to join and current members of the LF fam! We are pretty homey around here and prefer to take family-style care of our folks year round with fully customizable and flexible club 2x/year and access to wines year round pending stock - we hold back and plan which isn’t the most savvy for cash flow as a do-or-die urgent mailing list approach, but rather the best we feel timing wise for the wines and the familia. Happy 2015 and thanks so much to those of you who guys who named LF on your “sure thing” for Spring lists!
champagne.gif
Cheers!
Nik

Did:
Aubert
Dirty & Rowdy
Rivers Marie
Horsepower

Will:
Marcassin (although they are a few months late and not sure why)
Screaming Eagle
Scarecrow

Passing:
Myriad (Although I might change my mind)
Dehlinger
Bryant
Sojourn
Littorai (On the fence)

Interesting reading these lists…it certainly highlights ones interest in certain styles

Screaming Eagle
Aubert
Realm
Rhys
Schrader
SQN

Did:
Halcon

Will:
Coleman Nicole
Zepaltas
A Tribute to Grace (futures)

Probably:
Liquid Farm

God still a few to come. No money left!!!

I think i bought all the spring mailers already.

I sis not get a quivet mailer yet.

Did it come out

Not to my knowledge and I buy regularly.

Had grand plans, but decided to cull a bunch and double down on the keepers. Going (gone) with:
Carlisle
Turley
Rhys
Saxum
Aubert
KB
VHR
skipping RM Pinot to go long on Cabs in July

also picked up a little Lorring and Liquid Farn on Beserker day - could be factors next year if the brown liquor doesn’t suck me in too deep…

Bought:

Aubert
Myriad

Will:

Myriad
Ridge
Quivet
SQN… Wait… Wrong decade…

JF

Reading this thread and the other thread - “You ever feel trapped by Lists” side by side is extremely entertaining

So far this year …

Rhys
Littorai
Realm
Kata
Kapcsandy
Aubert

Passed on
BOND
Drew
Sojourn
Myriad (not into Syrah)