SOLD OUT Vincent - Oregon Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Gamay

Excited to try Vincent’s Chards. Order in!

The Armstrong Chardonnay is a rare bird for me, 2019 so far is the only vintage. But check out Red Electric wines for more Armstrong Chardonnay and of course Pinot Noir. There’s not much Chardonnay in the vineyard so it’s precious stuff, glad I still have a bit of the '19 to offer here!

I’ll make this work, no problem John!

1 Like

Order in!
Eola-Amity Hills 6-pack

Thank you!

Order in for a Chard 6-pack. If only I had more storage space.

Order placed for a mixed case of pinots & chards. Thanks!

e mail sent (and hopefully order placed!) for the Chardonnay 6 pack–excited to try (my first Vincent purchase–better late than never!)

WB praises led me to take a group of friends to Vincent’s winemaking operation in the Eola Hills in the Fall of 2019. Group consensus is that Vincent’s wines were the best of the trip (and that visit came on the heels of a tasting at Walter Scott). I have been a consistent buyer ever since, and my friends have too. His pinots are wonderful, but don’t overlook the gamays, folks!

1 Like

Yeah, the Gamays are great.

-Al

I’ve heard such great things about your Chardonnay. In for a six pack!

E-mail and Venmo sent. Have heard so much about the wines, excited to try them out.

Love Vincent’s wines. Gamay, Chard, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, every one is great! One of the BerserkerDay discoveries that has jumped over into my regular non-BD purchases. In fact, Vincent is maybe just one of 2-3 domestic wineries that I regularly buy cases from!

Order Sent. Great Selection. Excited to try these out. Thanks for participating.

Order in!

I am not buying only because I’m on the regular mailing list. I want to support this winery and it feels criminal buying these wines at these prices so I will wait. But for anyone not yet onboard and is on the fence, pull the trigger 100% !! Seems like BeserkerDay is the perfect vehicle to try new wineries!

In for the Chardonnay 6-pack! Venmo sent!! Can’t wait to try these - a sucker for Oregon Chards…

You all are keeping me BUSY! Thank you, I really appreciate it. Happy to answer questions or otherwise hang virtually on Berserker Preview Day, this is a good one.

Email sent for the Chardonnay sixer. First time buyer and looking forward to trying your wine!

In for a few packs. Have never tried before but heard rave reviews from WV locals on my last trip :slight_smile:

Recently bought a case. Can I be in the drawing?