Sojourn Cellars - $50 credit and free shipping, and more!

Good question.

First order today - pacing myself. Thanks Craig.

I tried using link provided, it told me my email was already registered, when I logged in with that I got to the point of confirming payment details & it is still adding in shipping & no discount.

Another great deal for a winery I have been wanting to try. Free shipping seals the deal.

In for a four pack.

Signed up today

Yes, that’s exactly what happened to me, and I’ve tried a couple of times today.

and same for me

I just signed up as a new customer and used my old credentials (ie name and email)… and got the discount.

… and me too!!

Didn’t work for me…told me I’m already in their database as an existing customer.

I have no doubt this will all get straightened out as Todd has been in contact with them. Patience, grasshoppahs. Then again, patience and Berserkerday do NOT go hand in hand as it’s a frenzy. haha

Unfortunately, the longer it takes, the more likely we are to see something else we have to have! :wink:

That’s exactly what I was thinking!!!

Same here. I just used a different email address in order to get this order processed. No harm, no foul. I can always kill the 2nd dummy account that I made up today and revert back to using my existing account for future orders…

Sheila, it appears that you’re buying everything, so you’ll be back for Sojourn as well. Let’s be honest! [cheers.gif]

Well Jeb, they were on my short list of must haves again this year… [stirthepothal.gif]

This Berserker Day s*hit is dangerous!! Wasn’t intending to buy much, but just placed 2 orders in the last 15 min, this being my 2nd. Hard to pass up the discounts AND free shipping…when you live on the East Coast, shipping adds up. BTW, I had no problem placing my order and getting the discount and shipping…though I’m a new customer.

Short list = arm’s length. hahah. I’m being good today as Kutch releases tomorrow and Rhys 2/5. I just need to be really wealthy to buy everything and not think twice about it. [cheers.gif]

Or you just refinanced your mortgage and don’t have to make Feb’s payment! But, I just made Kutch as well this year and have to go for that!
However, my arms are pretty short… and they were busy yesterday. This is my big spending splurge for the year. Need to switch over to inventory reduction mode after tomorrow!

The offer did not work for me as an existing mailing list member. When I click on the link a second time the Wine Berserker offer is no longer there.

Tom