So, what did you buy at Berzerkerday V?

Went all-cab this year. 4x375 of Match and 2 packs from EMH. Might add the Riverain.
Was hoping to add some OR pinot but the Vincent sold out too quickly.
And for some reason my cc wouldn’t go through on the Grand Cru website.
Oh well.

No shit, brain damage!

3-LF
12-Cabot
6-LM
3-PG Cellars
6-Burgs from Amitie
3-Johan (PN)

I bought a case (including the free Proprietary Cuvee bottle) from Sojourn, which I was going to buy a case from anyway. I also got a few Match 375’s, Siduri and Sandler, which is a completely new one to me, which makes it perhaps the most exciting. I considered others, like Liquid Farm, Cabot, Jean Edwards and Lagier Meredith, but also had to show some restraint due to all the recent mailers I bought from.

Bought the red six-pack from Joseph Swan, the retrospective from Cabot–super excited about both–a WineCheck, and a Coravin to gift. Good times.

La Conseillante
mixed case of Match 750’s (awesome deal at $47/bottle)
10 375’s of older match Cabs
4 pack of EMH Black Cat

Schrader offer and 2012 Guigal “La Doriane” Condrieu earlier in the week kept my BD purchases in check.
CC is still hot to the touch, even into tonight. [suicide.gif]

January is almost over and I have stayed strong and stuck to my plan of 2014 being the year of reduced buying. I only purchased a 6-pack of Keating cab/Zin. Now to get through Rhys and Ceritas with the same strength and I may actually be successful meeting my goal. I think I can…I think I can…I think I can…

I’ve shown a modicum of restraint (although today was a debacle with Saxum, Turley and Littorai), but Rhys and Ceritas are still lurking out there (as you said), and then there is Arnot-Roberts.

You can show restraint after the 2012 releases. Or maybe after the 2013 releases depending on how they shape up. Or maybe after 2014 if this drought shapes up to be beneficial. Or…

I have totally lost it. I was successful in not buying from any new list I was added on so far, successfully in dropping two I wanted to thin out…but

Then I saw Wilde farm and had to try it ( if you can call a case a try)
Then I had to try angels camp
Then I had to try beau’s wine
Then Nikki started speaking some alien language and practiced mind control. And. Well I took even more.

2.5 cases of damage when I wasn’t buying anything.

I have ceritas copain Rhys and Roy all coming up next month…soooooo

EMH Black Cat - first-timer on this one, really good price
2000 La Conseillante - stupid good price
Wine Checks - another stupid good price, and I’ve outgrown my 6-bottle Wine Cruzer

Nothing absolutely nothing :astonished:

Youth and exuberance has given way to cunning and treachery. [snort.gif]
That is to say only a case total, 9 Pinot N & 3 Syrah.
I set out to buy Lagier Merdith 3 pack and Cabot PN 3 pack,
added Longplay PN 3 pack, and Vincent PN 3 pack. [welldone.gif] [thankyou.gif]

4x Match 375mLs (2x 2007, 1x 2009, 1x 2010 – all Baconbrooks, there were no Butterdragons left, even though I bought early on the Pre-Day)

2x 3-packs of the Novy Syrah

6x Jemrose Syrah

Not a lot of wine, but the credit card company waved the flag anyways. (Maybe after Rivers-Marie, Carlisle, and Saxum this month, they’d finally seen enough.)

Was bummed not to see Loring up there.

Congruence, Johan, Sandler, and more to come when I can catch up.

Just bought a new car and have a Napa trip coming in April for the wife’s 40th, so had to take it super easy. Saw some deals on SRH wines that the wife loves, so jumped on those.

1/2 case of Chard and Pinot from Kessler - Haak
1/2 case of Pinot from the Cold Heaven girls flirtysmile

Wanted to jump on the 4 roses bourbon from Grand Cru, but couldn’t justify the $20+ shipping for one bottle.

Next year, I tell ya, next year.

It’s always better to enable than be enabled.

Six cans of fish.

Cabot Syrah Retrospective case – with the BACON baby!

15 x Wilde Farm
8 x Sandler
7 x Jemrose
6 x Riverain
6 x Sojourn

There are others I would have jumped at except that Kutch, Myriad, and RM all released just before this.

It was great fun!