So, what did you buy at Berzerkerday V?

I had 6 bottles of the Conseillante and then I didn’t. My fault for not paying attention to the rules.

Sojourn, Sandler, Virage, and some champagne from hi-time.

I showed restraint on my first BerserkerDay, just going for the Cabot Kimberly’s Syrah 3-pack. Excited to try Cabot for the first time. Tried to go for some Campesino syrah, but I wasn’t quick enough. And then almost some Patricia Green, but I made the mistake of checking to see how much damage this spring’s many releases have already had! Still, it was fun seeing all the fantastic offers go by all day long. Thanks to Todd and all of the participants!

12x Tercero mixed
3x Retour
4x Kessler-Haak
6x Wilde Farm
3x Lagier-Meredith
6x Ladd

I should have bought Sojourn as their spring release is out, and there were one or two others that closed before I was able to pull the trigger.

k.

and now it seems that Cabot is extending for a few days.

Windy Oaks, Sojourn and Liquid Farm

3x Liquid Farm
Package Deal from Biggio Hamina

Had a lot of others queued up, but forced restraint after orders this month for Rivers Marie, Kutch, and Ken Wright pinots…
…and paying my daughters college spring tuition bill.

Thanks to Todd and everyone. It was enjoyable.

With Rivers Marie just finishing, Williams Selyem yet to hit and a few others on the horizon, I laid low.

2 Liquid Farm
6 Joseph Swan Dark Side
12 Down to Earth France (6 white and 6 red burgs)

Happy with what I snagged.

I didn’t even notice that Joseph Swan had an offer. Probably just as well.

My first time actually purchasing some wine on BD - in a tribute to the power of creative advertising, I couldn’t resist Kara’s post and ordered 6 bottles of Cold Heaven Nevertell - to be honest, that is probably my first purchase of Cali Pinot in literally years, so at a minimum Mike Dildine should be happy with my apparent willingness to explore new things from his home state [cheers.gif] .

This is the year I finally run into storage problems. I bought: Briceland (9), Sojourn (6), Cabot (3), Zeplatas (6), Novy (3), Big Basin (3), Liquid Farm (4 + a magnum of rosé), Lagier-Merideth (3), Keating (6), Windy Oaks (3). A mix of old favorites and new stuff. I was very tempted by the Down to Earth rieslings.

Riverain!

Ha! [wink.gif]

I went in for:
Lagier Meredith
Bougetz
Liquid Farm
Congruence
Siduri PN
Cold Heaven
Sandler
Wilde Farm
Cabot
Windy Oaks
Fogline
Virage
Sonkin
Down to Earth (France)
Graft

ANd I think that’s it. I needed to restock on a bunch of California wines, as my cellar is increasingly dominated by France, with a few bits of CA thrown in. This was a great opportunity to do so and get stuff that I will drink over the next decade.

Thanks for that. Add 3x Cabot to my list.

k.

Nice lid. No wonder you’re sick! neener

Steve is far less annoying than I am (I know that’s not saying much). [wink.gif]

Actually a really good guy who I wish every success.

Ladd
Wilde Farms
WineSmith
Zepaltas

I’d be all over Siduri but bought 4 case of the stuff these past few months and am trying to spread the love.

Passed on the rest because offerings from Rivers-Marie, Kutch, Littorai, Ceritas, Rhys, Williams-Selyem are all this month.

If it sounds like I’m spending like a drunk sailor, its because I’m long on 2012 California pinot. This isn’t sustainable (financially), sadly.

Nothing. Nothing at all. Of course I have an appt at Lagier-Meredith later in the week, so a Berserker day hiatus is largely moot.

Liquid farm. Curious and I like Nikkis spunk
Bourbon
Riverain
Dte loire whites
I needed a black wine check with a logo that doesnt scream steal my wines

It seemed a bit pinot noir heavy to me. Not my thing really.

2 emh black cats
2 2009 match baconbrook and butterdragon

Kept it light this year.