why dual zone? All wine is stored at the same temperature.
I assume you want dual zone so you can have chilled whites, plus reds for storage. I recall a two door unit at Home Depot that IIRC was 18 bottles each side (36 bottles total). I found this Franklin Chef unit online, so you could hunt for it (I wouldn’t pay a cent over $400):
FranklinChef - 36 Bottle Wine Cellar
Dimensions: D23.5" x W23.5" x H33.4"
Weight: 123 lbs
Retail Price: $ 1450.00
Discount: 52 %
Selling Price: $ 699.00
White Glove Service: $ 249.00
The FWC36 is a beautiful two-door wine cellar designed to hold 36 bottles.
NOTE: The FWC36 units are in stock ready for shipping.
- Two separate compartments
- Individual digital temperature controls and readouts
- Ideal conditions for red and white wines
- Two full-view doors with double-pane glass
- Dark interior cabinets light up on command
- Slide-out, backstop, chrome-plated shelves
- Fans circulate inside air
- Unit stands alone or can be built in
- Independent lock and key for each door
Comes complete with 12 wire racks including two racks for bottles held in a tilted position, and two plastic drip trays for condensation.
Electrical Specification: 115VAC, 60Hz, 1.6A
Warranty: Full one year manufacturer’s warranty