Six Cloves Wines - Elegant & Sophisticated Wines Crafted By A Japanese Woman Winemaker

Hey Ed - Where are the chardonnays on the Chablis - Rombauer spectrum?

1 Like

Thanks for tasting my chards with Dan!! Iā€™m looking forward to sneaking into your tasting group soon!

Thank you Mandy!
Iā€™m very excited to deliver Six Cloves to you!!

They are way to the left of Rombauer, almost as far left as Chablis! I donā€™t think Sonoe is a big fan of new oak and RS in Chard.

1 Like

Ed is so rightā€¦! Or more preciously prefer lighter toast barrels. In fact, my chard has about 25% new almost every year but always try not to over-extract especially since Steveā€™s chard grapes have so much great acid that they donā€™t work well with heavy toasts. I highly recommend trying my chards with sushi. Most of the chards from California donā€™t pair well with sushi, but many of my clients in Tokyo are either sushi or Japanese restaurant owners.

1 Like

In for the 2020 Chards. These wines are the real deal folks. Donā€™t sleep on these offers!

1 Like

In for the Offer #1, the 2019 vintage. I was intrigued by these wines during the Newbiepalooza but was sad that they did not ship out of state. Glad to give these a try as they sound right up my alley!

1 Like

Thank you, Brian!! Cantā€™ wait to see more Six Cloves in your newly constructed cellar! (still in big progress??) pileon

In for offer #1 - excited to try!

1 Like

Thank you, Tim! The very first order from Indiana! Yey!!

Congrats to you Sonoe on what looks like a hugely successful 1st Berserkerā€™s Day. I am excited to try your 3 pack of Chardonnay- I am a huge Steve Matthiasson fan!

1 Like

I gots some chardonnay! I had one bottle from newbiepalloza and it was great!

1 Like

Thank you for finding Six Cloves! Iā€™ve worked with so many winemakers (haha) in the past decade but he is the most down-to-earth winemaker from Napa, whom I would ever meet! Hope you enjoy them & pls post comments on this thread!

Thank you, Charlie & welcome back to the Six Cloves thread! Hope you enjoy another set [cheers.gif]

Hi folks! It has been such a long day but some more hours to go on the BD day!
At the end of the sales event, I will note all the comment numbers on my thread (excluding my commentsā€¦) and the name of you guys. Then will raffle and decide the unlucky three winners!! I will keep you posted when we raffle. I will announce the winners on my Facebook or Instagram site as well!

https://www.instagram.com/sixcloveswines

In for one of offer 3.

1 Like

In for pack - excited to try!

2 Likes

I ordered the Linda Vista chard pack, and canā€™t wait to try it!

1 Like

Thanks, Corey, Selene, & Sheila!! Much appreciated for your first purchase & be on the look for the fun raffle!!

Ordered the chard pack. Thanks for the offer and shipping to MI.

1 Like