Shipping

got mine yesterday. [thankyou.gif]

Mine’s due Monday [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] flirtysmile

Got my 3 cases this past week. All packed great. The only hiccup was that the Le Du Comte is not available yet, but hey no problem. I can be patient!

Ok… All it takes is one post on WB and I get 2.5 cases on my doorstep. I’ll gladly wait for my LdC! Thanks John.

Hurray! Mine showed up as well.
Thanks.

And it came, yesterday afternoon!!!

I just postponed my first shipment of the fall window here in MN. That’s about a 4 week window. Lows will be below 20 next week. Wine has been shipped to me (not my mistake) when it was down to 5 and it didn’t hurt the wine, but I’d rather not take the chance.

My Cabot arrived last week :slight_smile:

Exactly why I live in SoCal.

[berserker.gif]

I thought you were sentenced to Kansas for another six months.

Yeah but I don’t “live” here. The Army temporarily places me here. :slight_smile:

Got a shipping from SF to San Diego today. 2 bottles…they charged $5 for packaging and $12 for shipping. WTF…

I shipped a single bottle, myself (not a Cabot), overnight across country and paid $72. (It was worth it to get this bottle where it had to go intact, but I am just illustrating that shipping is a actually expensive.) Have you actually looked at the price of shipping?

No…I only go by the Golden State over night rates…$9 for a case :slight_smile:

Yeah, well welcome to the rest of the country Mr. California… [snort.gif]

Last year I shipped 2 cases plus a 3 mag shipper to Conn. 2nd day air from Gig Harbor, Wa. and it cost the guy over $750. Holy shit, but he payed.

I bet he paid too…

Did this include cost of wine? wow! He should’ve just bought a r/t ticket to pick it up himself with one of those winechecks! I guess I won’t complain about my shipping then haha!

He wired me the money while I was at Fedex. Sold all my SQN and some of my QC…thank god.

It’s a great story Eric, remind me to tell you about it. I’ll just say this, the guy I sold it to has more money than all of us.

You told me the story. I was just being a jerk and making fun of your spelling…