Shipping

I got a couple last week, but it heated up again this week. I would say anytime after next week is fine.

It’s getting close here in TX, but the window’s not open yet. Highs forecast in the mid-80s Wed-Fri this week. Next week looks better - forecast says mid-70s, but I’d prefer to see a few weeks at that level (or cooler) before saying it’s time to ship.

UPS typically runs through that stretch first thing in the morning. According to the UPS logs of the two wine shipments I received via UPS from California in October they left South San Francisco at 2:08 AM and 4:47 AM. It is roughly 4 hours to Redding so they were rolling through there before the heat of the day.

I chose to start having wines from the W coast shipped last week.

I have copain being delivered today (overnight gso) and garagiste in transit, here by Friday. No problemo here in socal except hoping I answer door before my wife does :slight_smile:

So John, what’s the verdict? haha

Let 'er rip to the upper midwest.

Early next week is looking pretty good nationwide.

Im getting everything out this week. Those of you on the eastern half should expect to recieve wed. through friday next week. Midwest will arrive early next week. And all west coast will be there thrusday or friday. Im sending tracking numbers out to everyone, so please email me if you would like one amd havent recieved it in the next couple days.
johnjcabot3@gmail.com

Yay!! [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [welldone.gif] [thankyou.gif] flirtysmile

I know…its about time… Thank you for all your patience you guys… grouphug

Best of luck with all of that, sir! I don’t even know what I ordered it’s been so long. hahaha [stirthepothal.gif]

No problem. Didn’t mean to be sarcastic, just enthusiastic–most of these wines need time anyway.

Oh well… got a couple of deliveries bumping along the truck all day and still hasn’t arrived yet (GSO and Fedex). Temps almost hit 80 yesterday and today in San Francisco. The wines better be cool when they arrive.

+1. I think I’m down to one bottle of Cabot left…need resupply very soon [cheers.gif]

Got two cases in of various wines from 3 different orders today… more coming. FINALLY! South Florida has been hot since early March. Just spoke to Leah Smith, gonna ship my Myriad tomorrow!

Oh man, I love this, but my facilities guy at my office is ready to have an intervention.

Certainly the central valley would be on the way for southbound shipments to other West Coast locations.

Northbound shipments? Hard to say, but I can easily imagine shipments being consolidated in Eureka.

Not sure why Myriad/Quivet delivered today, not very good planning. 87 degrees.

I’m with Andy… down to a few bottles. Save me, John!