SF/Peninsula Offline - April 10

Fu once called me the worst Chinese evah.

BTW, Fey just got written up on a list of the Peninsula’s best restaurants

That’s a pretty good list, but there 2 omissions: Martins West and Johnston’s Saltbox. Also, Royal Palace in Millbrae gives Fey a run for its money based on the one CNY banquet I attended.

Dont worry. He doesn’t really know all those people.

Sounds like a great choice. Wish I could attend but I’m out of town.

Snowboarding in Utah, back in a few weeks…

Sean

Donato should’ve also been on the list.

And Zola. Probably lots of others. Lists are always crap. Who posted that list, anyway?

We’ll eat the lobster for you, and you can have your cred back if you eat a double portion of pork intestine.

I’m not a cannibal! [snort.gif]

Is there a theme? I like Star Trek and the Dick van Dyke show themes. Did you know the MASH theme was written partly by a fifteen year old? I used to roughhouse with my brother when the Wild Wild West theme came on. Until he threw our older brother through a window. We had a vinyl couch that our dog pissed on, wherefrom brother launched brother. I liked it when he grabbed the lady and kissed her and she was about to stab him but he was too good a kisser so they parted with a mutual understanding of each other’s prowess. I’d like to bring a wine that resonates with that theme.

This is why Larry won’t be there:

You’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Nutty wines?

So we’re not allowed to bring pinot?

Yes, you can bring Pinot.

Good or expensive but not both IIRC.

After seeing just the title and first few seconds without sound, I think I need to see this. George, the concert is the following Monday, but hey, the devil is in the details. They teach that in law school, right? [whistle.gif]

Anything (almost) you want. Can be good/expensive, good/cheap, crappy/expensive. But crappy/cheap are not allowed.

Apologies, I cannot make it. A last-minute work dinner that I am told I cannot miss :frowning:.

What my mom said to the dog: Pi?Not!

Dog was hard of hearing.