SF Bay Area/Peninsula Sept 23 Terún

Terun is owned and run by Italian brothers, so any Italian wines we bring will certainly be appreciated.

Oh, we’ll be sitting in the covered outdoor patio in back, so check weather and dress accordingly. There are heat lamps if it’s cool.

Italian theme sounds great! I have a 82 Produttori Riserva Paje that may be interesting…

waitlist please. still checking on date. thanks!

It’ll be fine whatever the weather.

Yes please

Added you

Ok so let’s update the list - who’s in, who’s out?

Also anyone interested in doing wines blind? I’d suggest bring Italian and/or whatever else interesting. Let’s try to get a few white wines.

Confirming

I’m in

In

I’ll be there!

Not sure if I want to do my wines blind, but I’ll think about it. I am in with 2.5 people. Will bring 4-6 bottles depending on if I bring an additional mag or not…

Chris

4-6 baby bottles or we talkin wine?
[tease.gif] grouphug

Is there any room left? I’d like to make it.

I’m and I can bring something white and italian for sure

I’m confirmed to be hanging out on the waitlist

I will wait till the next one. Cheers all

Just a reminder to bring stems and cash. Cost should be moderate. Reminder that we’ll be outside in the back covered patio, but weather is warm and should be perfect once it cools a bit after sundown.

Parking: there’s construction going on nearby for a new parking garage, so parking is a bit of a premium. Shouldn’t be a big problem, but you’ll have to get off California to find a spot unless you get really lucky. There’s a garage just north of Terun on Cambridge, and some good parking options in lots just east of the garage off Cambridge. All free. If you park in the garage, you can come in the back gate to the patio.

Looking forward to it, should be lots of fun!