SF Bay Area /Peninsula OL Oct 21 - Donato

The loneliest number.

Dos can be as bad as Juan

You need me to get in touch with Krista?

Free for all or theme? I know many of you are in to big fruit bombs (which I have many of) but if we are going for the subtle side I need to dig around. :slight_smile:

Very few of us like big fruit bombs unless they’re old enough to have lost some oak and don’t show heat. Age them for us LOL!

Our default theme is: DRC and other wines that will go well with the food.

Pondering a Moët 2006 grand vintage, Malescot St. Exupery 2016(yeah it’s young but delicious) and/or 2010Bonny Doon Bien Nacido Syrah. Still thinking

You left out the Coche-Dury, Wes…

I have the 2016 PAX that got the high scores or an older Lagier Meredith Syrah? Requests? Could also bring a Bonny Doon BN Syrah 12 or 13 to go with Robert’s 10. Let me know if anyone has a preference.

Forget the wine. Bring tomatoes.

Both of those sound good. I have a few of those Pax’s left in the cellar. Haven’t tasted one in over a year. 2nd Alan’s request for Tomatoes…

Sean

Phew. Those aren’t what I call fruit bombs.

Yeah…on purpose. Getting tired of that stuff.

Ian, any of those sound good.

I am not sure I will have the time to get down and pick, but if I do, do folks want enough to process?

Unfortunately something came up today at work, I’ll be having to work late on Monday (and tomorrow, and this weekend, and all of next week) so I’m afraid I have to bail. Hope there is someone that can fill my spot.

Ok so we’re 13 now.

What’s everyone bringing?

non-Italian white, most likely.

Same here…most likely.

Wait, are we talking wine, or wives?