SF Bay Area/Peninsula OL - June 25 @Divino

I’m good with the 25th

Added you both.

Wine theme?
Or, whataya bringing?

Burg for once
1990 Michel et Marc Rossignol Volnay 1er Cru Pitures in Mag

Just as an fyi - Scott also checked with Kabul in San Carlos and they’re willing to have us on a Monday waiving corkage.
Good Afghan food.

I’ve done a few small wine dinners (4-6 folks) at Kabul. I’ll second Dan on the food. Love the lamb kebabs!

The 25th works for me. Dan, please add me to the list.
As Dan mentioned, Kabul seems really accommodating, and easy to book on short notice. Lots of good kebab options. Maybe for a future dinner.
We’ve been to Iberia, and that would also be a good choice sometime.

Afghan sounds great to me.

Hey Andrew - any luck securing a reservation at Divino?

We are good to go at Divino for the 25th @ 6:30 pm. The owner gave us the option of ordering off the menu, or we can give him a per head budget and they will put together a menu…LMK.

Menu.

Order off the menu is my and Sandi’s preference.

7pm???

6:30 is our usual time?

Another vote for menu.

With the 2011 red burg “taint” thread going, how about a mini-theme of 2011 red burgs, for those of us who own them?

And Craig and I still have the 98 Vieux Telegraphe comparison to do.

Sure.
How about a 2011 vs 2004 Burg blow out?

Wtf.

Sounds good to me, though I have no 2004

And serve them up blind?? Can bring one from each vintage.

As usual, please bring stems if you can and I promised them cash only which is what we usually do anyway.

I have no 2004 Burgundy and don’t plan to buy any. I can bring the VT and a 2011 red Burgundy.

No 2004 reds and the only 2011 I have is Bourgogne “Perrieres”, Simon Bize. I don’t think that’s got enough pedigree to bring, but I certainly can if you all are ok with it. Maybe, a 2011 Chablis (tbd). Hey, at least it’s reasonably close to the theme!

2011 Chablis would be great!

Craig, just the VT will be fine.