SF Bay Area / Peninsula OL August 20 Yuzu

Bring the Gruner. Save the Nikolaihof for another time! [drinks.gif]

A time when you can’t make it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Beside Wes, anyone else bringing a red?

Choosing between Dirty& Rowdy Mourvèdre and a D&R Chenin Blanc. Bringing an Under the Wire Sparkling.

I’ll bring an extra red. Not too fancy.

Ugggghhhh sorry guys. No excuse, I just forgot it was today. I really should be better organized with my life. Will make it up next time with a nice bottle. If I’m still welcome to come…

We Missed you Daniel but it was good. Hadn’t been to Yuzu before but the sushi was on point. Thanks to Gene for hooking us up. What a great variety of wines tonight and one obvious mistake I should know by now is that picked ginger doesn’t pair with anything, yuck. 79 Carneros Creek Pinot was my WOTN. Great variety in the whites tonight folks. I think the Trimbach was my favorite white of the night. Excellent and overall there wasn’t an off wine in the lineup.

Sean

Bleh, sorry again. 1st week of school for my son, he just started kindergarten and my daughter just started a new preschool as well. They’re both still adjusting and I just plumb forgot. Could have used a nice wine dinner too to relax.

It was a fun evening with good conversation. Some great wines! My favorites were the Chablis and the Dr Loosen. Oh and the nose of the Semillon was heavenly! Thanks all.

Yes, lots of fun and the food and wines were great.

Better late than never…
IMG_2548.jpg
IMG_2549.jpg

Did you have to take the picture when I was asleep?

Is that a 1993 Jadot Chappelle? I brought one back East last month, really good

Yep. It was really good and still needs 10+ years of cellaring.