SF Bay Area/Peninsula OL - April 1, Divino

I’m still in. If Italian is still a possible theme, I have a 97 Argiano Brunello.

You’re bringing one too? What should i bring then?

Ok I told my +1 to get lost…
She’ll come to the next one.

Don’t forget April 6 and the roll of quarters

Can Divino fit us all? And joking aside we should probably bring mags with this many people, sorry george haha.

Yes. I think we had 15 or 16 last time and we fit no problem. I’m going to contact them at lunch to bump the res to 18 from 14. I’ll let you all know what they say.

I’m bringing a magnum.

They said 18 is no problem.

They’re wrong. You’re supposed to divide your age by two and add seven.

So, I should be dating a total of eight 26 year olds? [wow.gif]

Snow White has seven friends

One for every day of the week.

The 97 Argiano Solengo (several occasions) is a perfectly balanced, and nearly perfect overall, wine. It would be very fun for me to try the Brunello.

Is anyone bringing a white?

I’ll bring a Rieussec for dessert, but don’t have anything Italian at home that’s ready… I could bring an Austrian GV/Riesling or red Bordeaux, though…

I’m not Andy nor do I have any '09 Foillard, but I can bring '09 Coudert Fleurie Clos de la Roilette so your Foillard Fleurie has some company. Cool?

Chris, we’re not doing that this round because 18 people. Andy and I definitely want to do that, but with our usual 12-14 folks. I’m bringing a mag of '11 Foillard Cote du Py to Divino. FYI, I have '09 Cuvee Tardive and '05 Fleurie.

ERGene is my Champagne muse and he guided me to some old Taittinger Artist (aged longer on the lees and I like that) and I’d like to bring one. Plus Ital.

For all the new or newish people, just bring the best bottle you own :joy:

I’m gonna make a different suggestion: this is a giant offline, bottles will be opened and swilled quickly. It’s kind of a shame IMO to open something really nice and just have it poured quickly, spat, poured out, and move on to something else. I suggest bringing something enjoyable that you want to share, but it doesn’t have to be a cherry.

I organized this.
Ignore Alan.
Listen to Chris.

Will still attend, though I will have to leave by 8. Andy I can bring a white for you. Will also bring a Italian if I’m not to lazy.