Seafood restaurant recs in Orlando

Ill be at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes for the next six days. Im looking for good seafood restaurants that are nearby.

Thoughts?

IMO, Orlando is one big chain after another. I suppose you could argue Emerils on CityWalk could offer some seafood options but it is not focused on seafood. https://wineimport.discoursehosting.net/t/orlando-dining-recommendations/21412/1 has some other listing that may be of interest. Ravenous Pig sounds pretty interesting.

I have always enjoyed Flying Fish in Disney’s Boardwalk resort.

George

I thought I would add to my thread based on where we went in case somebody does a search for Orlando restaurants in the future. We went to Roys restaurant on West Sand Lake Blvd based on an email recommendation from Bruce Stucker.
*Edamame
*Crispy “Kung Pao” Calamari Spicy Hoisin Glaze & Roasted Peanuts
*Rustic Grilled Swordfish Crispy Red Bliss Potatoes & Flash Fried Oyster, Blue Cheese, Crab Cream
*Apple cobbler
The food was excellent and the service was as good as, if not better than, the food. THe wine was ok, but didn’t match the quality of the food. We had Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Viognier. I like the wine as a daily drinker, but it was not a match in quality for the food.

Lee and Ricks Oyster Bar — real dive but fun and good food.
Also had a great meal last time I was in Orlando and met Bruce Stucker — he knows all the “right” places. I don’t remember the name of the place but it was very good - and very crowded.
You should send him a PM.

Ted, the place we went last time was Vines. Good food, great wine list (although pricey) and excellent service. Interestingly enough, it will be featured on the first episode of Emeril’s new Florida show, premiering tomorrow on the cooking channel.