Schrader cellars initial release

I started with Chrome and went to IE (which I hate) so either works and mine just went through after about 20 minutes of trying. Seemed like it sped up so might be lighter traffic now. Good luck all

same here. been trying since 12:01, keep getting errors and my allocation was reduced. frustrating

There has got to be a better way. 25 minutes of trying.

still same error msg

They can’t handle all of the people piling on top of another trying to throw money at them.

30+ minutes; 3 browsers; probably 50 attempted orders; still no luck. Oh, and my offer also was reduced from 2 to 1.

All gone??

Due to high inventory demand your request to purchase cannot be fulfilled.

SUCCESS finally! Not sure if it helped, but I logged out and logged back in several times before it finally went through. This was posted under View My Offer after I ordered:

"Thank you for your interest in our 2013 Schrader release. Due to the large amount of order requests, the offer is now closed for new internet or telephone orders.

If you have logged in previously, the time has been recorded and will reach out to customers in the order of account access. If we are able to offer you wine for purchase, based on time of login, we will call you at the telephone number listed on your account. Thank you for your patience."

The Schrader A-Team

Uhh, like wtf

I think I may be the last person to grab a four pack.

38 minutes trying over and over.

Boom

Last call.

Glad I have my credit card number memorized.

SUCCCESS!!

I initially got offered 2 packs of the offer at 11:00 AM CST but it erred out on the payment. Finally got in again at around 11:40 AM but was only offered 1 pack…

finally through and I think I got one of the last ones as it says it is now closed. They may be shutting down the system and handling the complaint line with packs, so don’t lose hope yet, if you got Shutout.

I was finally able to get an order in for a single 4 pack. I emailed them expressing my disappointment and frustration with their ordering “system”.

Wow - i just got my order in too…sounds like just under the wire. That didn’t last long 12:39

I’m curious if anyone actually got (2) 4-paks. My initial offer was for 2 as well. Ended up getting (1) which is fine I guess.

What a mess.After 40 min got through. Typed in all credit card info, hit proceed, screen goes blank. Have no idea if I got any wine or not. These folks need to revise their ordering system.

bob you should have gotten a order screen confirmation and email 5 minutes later. CALL THEM!

WOW! What a pain in the A$$. Finally got through with my allocation and the wife got through with hers as well. Started trying at 11:59EST and didn’t stop until 12:36. My eyes and head hurt now. Oh my wallet as well.

Got my email notification confirmation

Woohoo.

@mstanford Yes, snagged 2, order placed at 11am CT on the dot.