Schrader cellars initial release

I got the mailer yesterday. I browsed it quickly but didn’t see anywhere where the wines being offered were listed. It was more of an informational pack on the winery and all of their 2013 wines. Again, that we via a quick browse.

Got it as well. No mention of what the offrer will be and I guess it would all depend on how much of each wine the members took. Probably their same info packet for everyone. I will be buying all I am offered based on the 2013 vintage quality.

No love for Schrader?

If you try and buy but they are sold out do you still get a offer the following year or do you loose your place on the list?

I know I am not answering the question, but the fact this question is being asked (which is totally valid) makes we wonder why I should even bother on the 20th. I have no “real” allocation, no real idea on the price point, know what I will be offered and in what qty’s/packs, and then need to make a quick decision and have my credit card ready and pounce on this like a caged lion who has not eaten in days. And what happens if I don’t buy, or can’t buy in time, am I blackballed for life?

I do realize that someone else will buy if I don’t, but with so much good wine out there for 2013, and for a less money, and with wineries that are more customer friendly, is it really necessary? Will my life be any less fulfilled if I don’t buy these wines but instead by other great (maybe not as highly rated) 2013 CS wines? Or do I instead support some of the good folks that I see here on WB. I will be buying from RM on the 20th and Seaver on the 21st. Plus Beserker day is right around the corner-maybe I would be best served supporting those up and coming folks who could use the support of people like us.

Just my thoughts-sorry if I hijacked.

Now live, order placed

Same problem ordering this year as last

Luckily got mine in with no issues.

No issue for me. Very simple and completed in just a couple minutes

Got my order in no issues this time. Thankfully. Last year was a nightmare.

2 x Fantastic 4-packs. Kills me that shipping is $84 when their basically shipping it across the street from Napa to Sonoma where I live.

Keeps erroring out for me…

Took about a dozen times to get past an error when selecting quantity - it was when it took about 45 seconds to load is when I finally got through. So if you’re still trying, be patient if it is taking an extra long time to load - it was the one that worked for me.

Interesting process, felt like I was buying Super Bowl tickets online, not wine.

Offered a 4 pack for 2nd year in a row. In this case the 4 pack is 1 LPV and 3 RBS. Just FYI at $700. Trying to order but getting errors.

I keep getting the error as well and my allocation went down from 2 to 1.

There has been an error updating your order. Please try going back on your browser or contact the winery at 707 942 1540.

so frustrating…

I also get errors and the phone is saying mailbox is full. Frustrating as I have been trying since 9:02. Late to work!

My order was a little slow but no errors. I was using Google Chrome if that matters.

I received the error message about four times but finally was able to complete a purchase of one 4-pack

I guess they don’t want my money…I’m on about my 30th try…