Schrader 2011 release

whoops you’re right!

It appears I am not alone as a first timer with the two pack. The heavy wooden box is partly why shipping is $40, but then again, that’s something of a collector’s item in and of itself. Surprised to see how long its taking to get off the two/three pack list. A friend has been on the four+ pack for several years, so this is apparently a more recent way of doing things.

…and they’ve sold out…

Sold out before I could get my order in. Really hoping that doesn’t remove me from future offers.

the email says it won’t remove you.

"The good news is if you were included in the offer this year but were unable to purchase, you can look forward to receiving an offer for our Schrader Cabernets from the spectacular 2012 vintage. "

Word around the campfire is that 2012 is their best vintage ever, and production was up with more wine to possibly offer.

The Schrader folks told me the same thing as Bill suggests related to production. They mentioned that a larger wave of folks will move up to the bigger allocation next year.

Dang that will teach me not to keep up with my emails…hopefully next year

Time to start saving I guess. I’ve been part of the 3 pk list for the past 4 years

+1. I had the order half completed, took a phone call, forgot about it and saw the “sold out” email the next day. Damn!

What was offered in the 3 pk this year and what was the $ damage?

CCS, LPV, RBS
$175 per (plus tax & shipping)

The Perfect Pair arrived today… flirtysmile

I wish they would label the vintages on the OWC boxes.