Schrader 2011 release

man, i think i’m 3 years in on the 2 pack release? when do i make the big jump!

On the same boat.

First time to make the 2 bottle boat. Good to see I’m moving up!

Same, though in the first-come first-serve on Jan. 22 - I fear that will go fast

So did anyone jump on the two-pack? Figured there would be some chatter.

This is my first time being allocated so I’ll give it a go…

jumped. 3rd year buying the 2pack.

Jumped. Expensive month. Also Picked up Rivers Marie, ordering Sojourn, ordered Quivet and Saxum, was at WS yesterday and will be visiting Rhys in an hour. See that Eric Kent is active and others soon. Just when I thought I was out they drag me back in - or something like that.

First timer and I grabbed my two pack this morning.

Same here

I did as well, but kind of grinding my gears with the shipping rates. Figure this was my first offer so I should at least try it. Hope the juice is worth the squeeze.

grabbed my 2.

+1. Hearing about the high rates is nothing like paying them. I upgraded shipping to two day for another $2.50

Wished I would have looked at the 2 day rate, would have certainly upgraded for $2.50. Crap. And yes, $40 something is expensive shipping for 2 bottles.

thought you had an in?

Charlie Fu buys cabs???

Charlie,

I am in the same boat. This is my 3rd year that I purchased the 2 pack. Hopefully one day I can get the 4 pack offer.

yeah no shit right…

Did you guys buy a 2-pack for the '09’s, or did you guys get a 3-pack for that release? I know the answer is likely obvious, based on your posts, but I ask b/c I’ve got 2-pack the past two years, but a 3-pack for the '09 release, which has me wondering things.

Proud to say I received my first offer. Perfect pair was ordered this morning.