Scarecrow Monsieur Etain release

Same. I am sitting looking at the screen - $69 to ship 2 bottles. The wood crate should be optional - I toss it and resent paying to ship it.

Sorry to everyone and I apologize for not being clear! I wanted to say tax on the shipping!

The shipping is extremely annoying. I am in San Diego and it cost me $43 for two bottles for ground shipping, not even 2-day or GSO.

I understand they are running a business and shipping is a potential profit center for them, but c’mon that is bush league…

I was ready to check-out then passed due to shipping. Basically makes it $250 a bottle and that’s a material change from $195

Yeah, a 25% change in price is a bit much. I didn’t even think about taking my allocation.

Same with Los Angeles… it’s pretty crazy. I don’t get why they even charge 16 to pick up.

68 dollars to Texas… hard pass.

So assume the packaging/labor is $16 (based on what they charge for pickup). Then the shipping cost for 2-day air they are charging is $52 (I am in Texas, and I had the same $68 charge). $52 is not crazy for 2-day air.

I do this every year.