Scarecrow In Feburary

My order last year was placed March 16 and delivered April 13.

My last year’s order was delivered about a month ago (FL). [snort.gif]

It is a good thing you are not waiting on Bedrock to ship.
(Said in a sarcastic voice regarding another thread on another board where a guy was bashing Bedrock for delayed shipments to a hot state when he should understand his shipping window is about two weeks).

And I am still waiting on my allocation. Buying Etain did not help.

You have said that about soooo many times about soooo many wineries that it has lost its effect.

order placed :slight_smile:

My allocation was also cut in half, to 3 bottles. Bought it and wish listed for more. Love these wines.

order placed as well…in for 2 x 3 pack and a mag

Allocation cut from 6-3 but ordered and wishlisted

This is overprice, complete garbage. Everyone should smarten up and drop this list ASAP

seriously - drop please.

so i can finally get off the waitlist! :wink:

OFFER RECEIVED !

Nice! How long ago did you sign up?

Congrats!

The second wave is March 8th.

I signed up in 2013, bought the M. Etain allocations every time. Then, got my first Scarecrow offer for 2013 for 3 bottles. Also, got it this year for 2014 for 3 bottles.

I can’t say with certainty whether buying M. Etain helped me get the Scarecrow. I opened a 2012 M. Etain. It was tight, but after decanting for a while, it was magical.

My time frame is similar to yours, including purchasing the allocation last March of 3 2013 Scarecrow bottles.

However, I did NOT yet receive a notification of an allocation this year for the 2014. :frowning:

Not sure.
Been buying from them since the 2006’s ?

Ah, got it. I thought you were receiving your first offer.

Al,
Try to email or call the winery. You should have received a card in the mail with your allocation. Maybe yours got lost in the mail.

Good luck!

Here’s their contact info.
TELEPHONE 707.963.3361
INFO@SCARECROWWINE.COM

I’ve purchased my allocation for the last two years and just received the 2014 vintage notice in the mail today. Offer is live for me from 9am PST on March, 8th until 9:59pm PST on March, 14th.