Scarecrow allocation

Offering doesn’t open till noon on Feb 26.

Must be first wave then

Last year I was third wave, picked up a 3 bottle allocation and a cracked OWC. Hoping for 2nd wave and an intact OWC this year.

3L of scarecrow is tempting, but 5 G’s sure does buy a lot of other wine. Wonder if it will even be an option when I get my allotment.

WA97

Thanks!

Last year I was in the 3rd wave with a bunch of newbies to the list, scarecrow has weird allocation. I’ve bought every time it’s been offered and so far I’ve bought 2007 & 2016… Maybe they only offer on 100 PT years

Just got home to my letter. Allocation is 3x 750mls, a magnum and the 3L. Last year I was offered 9x 750mls and the mag in the first wave. Took it all. I wonder if those with larger allocations last year are taking the brunt of the lower 2017 production.

I was in the 3rd wave last year and a first time buyer . No news for me this time around .

I’m the same.
Hopefully allocations to long time list members increase with the '18 vintage.

my first post. yay. Got my card today for a case. Gotta sell some cigars to get my allocation…lol

Full case (12) or case of 3?

Finally got my postcard, only allocated 3 bottles. I’ll take all 3 and hope next year to get a better offer.

Just logged in…second wave I guess.

“Thank you for checking in. Your Scarecrow 2017 offer will open on Wednesday, March 4th at Noon Eastern. We look forward to your support!”

March 4 wave, 3-750s, but no mag this year

No soup for me :confused:

Year 3-4 on the list…

Same

I just joined the waitlist in early 2019 so I know I’m not getting anything this year, but how do you all know when you get the allocation? Do they send an email or something with when to log into the website?

Postcard

Got it, thanks! Hopefully I’ll get something circa 2024 haha

Be careful what you wish for . . . There’s a lot of juice out the ‘18 vintage all across Napa