Saxum's 2016 Winter Release

Can someone educate me on why rocket block is so coveted please

Check out the 2005 on CT. I believe that was the last year it was bottled as a SVD.

Agreed, and I have had but one bottle!

The 2003 rocket block was the first Saxum I ever tasted, and I immediately signed up for the list. That wine was incredible and memorable as a uniquely tasty blend of grenache, syrah and mourvedre.

well i ended up not taking my full allocation. just could not stomach the fx. good luck to someone that got some extra wine. if this fx stays as is, i will have to drop many lists as i did years ago…about all i will continue to buy is SQN…

Did anyone get any Wish list ?

Seems very tight this year

Does anyone know how long the wait list is? I made the mistake of trading with another Berserker and trying their wine. I fear I have a long wait ahead.

Not sure when wish list requests will be done. Two years ago it was billed on the 11th of Feb. My guess is that they may be starting to look at them.

I got mine and I’m a 2nd wave

I haven’t heard back yet about Wishlist but am hopeful!

Got my first offer today! Guess that puts me in the third wave? Signed up September 2011.

4 bottles of Broken Stones.

Already bought some of each from a member during the first wave, but I guess I am buying more.

Welcome Danny! And thanks for the support.

I got an allocation out of the blue today, too. Can’t recall how long ago I signed up. In for 4 Broken Stones.

Congrats! I got no wishlist but am happy to hear you got added! =)

I’m not on the list yet but love the rockets!

Haven’t heard back on wishlist. Are those completed yet or still in the works?

James…I was told that if you haven’t heard by now re wishlist, then your purchase is closed.

Justin, is this true?

I wish listed a bunch of stuff and got nothing, it does appear as they sold out of everything they offered. Its not surprising with the reputation of 13 and how good Saxum is then the demand would be off the charts.

So i agree with other posters, i think thats done now till the 14’s in Sept ish

A friend of mine received his first offer this year: 4 Broken Stones. Maybe the goal this year was list expansion/diversification.