Saxum release

Patience grasshopper. You need to get your post count over 1000 to be worthy of the Saxum list. [cheers.gif]

My friend, if I thought that would make a difference, I would stay up all night posting random comments to threads.

Or know and understand, and understand being the major word here, Jay Hack, because my post count is not 1000 yet!

From the email:

WISH REQUESTS
After you submit your order online THE CONFIRMATION PAGE WILL CONTAIN A LINK LEADING TO A FORM WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR WISH REQUEST. If inventory allows in late August, we will charge your card and email a second order confirmation for any additional wines we add to your original order.

Must be a mistake. I’m sure Justin will correct the error. neener

Anyone get their wish request fulfilled? Should be anytime.

I did get the one Terry Hoage I requested

I got 3 bottles. I think I asked for 20. :wink:

I also received 1 bottle of Hoage + the allocated bottle, were you allocated one initially? Just curious because by my quick ( and often inaccurate ) math I figured they must have under allocated that wine…

Got one Hoage as well. Allocated 0, wished 2.

Allocated 0, wished 1

How long is the wait list? Price range of their wines?

No idea about the waitlist. All wines are $89 plus tax but no shipping charge.

My first allocation was this past Spring. I think I signed up for the list about 2 years prior.

Had a 2008 Booker last night. 1 hour splash decant. Was just rockin’ although it still has a long life ahead of it.

What a wonderful day! Just received an email from Saxum that I only have 4-6 more years before I make the allocation list. Yeehaw!

Me too!

At least you guys got an email.

Is that the legit estimation, or just some exaggeration?

From Saxum:

" Greetings Saxum Wait List Members,

We are grateful for your continued patience and interest in purchasing our wines. Regrettably, we were unable to send you an allocation during our release this summer. At the moment, the average wait time is 4-6 years from your sign-up date. Sorry to send out disappointing news, we just like to let you know we still have your contact information and hope to send you an offer in the future.

Best Wishes,
Justin & Heather Smith "