*Saunter Wines* SOLDOUT Thank you, everyone! This was Berserk!

same trouble here…does this count as entering the raffle haha

Just ordered the 2012 RHV–excited to try! Also interested in the 2011 ESV and getting the “select bottle size” error. Thanks for looking into it!

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I just tried to order from the front end and everything worked for me. Email me your order and I will fulfill it if possible. heather@saunterwines.com

I went back and was able to order the 2011 ESV just fine–no “select bottle size” pop up this time. Must have been my error. Sorry for the stress!

1 Like

Excited to try a new (to me) TRB wine! In for 4!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry! I’ve made a note of your order and will fulfill it if possible.

I’m so sorry. This is the very last of most of these wines. :confused:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But glad you guys are selling it all! Piggybacked on a friend’s order for some of the 11 and 17.

3 Likes

great wines - was too slow to catch some of the back vintages but order in for the 2017 ESV

1 Like

No worries, I went ahead and placed an order anyways. Could you just add 2 bottles of the 2011 ESV to my order?

1 Like

The 2017 is is similar to the 2015 as it’s a classic example of Howell Mountain wine. Both need a decant and the 2017 could use a little more time or a generous decant - earthiness balanced with generous fruit and sucrosity. The 2014 is slightly more fruit forward and while it could also use a decant, it will present as a very elegant and balanced wine.

1 Like

You got it! Thank you!

no worries… i made an order, irregardless. ty

1 Like

Love it so much that I just ordered a little bit more, lol.

1 Like

in for a couple of bottles

1 Like

I bought the 2017 Red Head / Eagle Summit offer last year and it’s waiting to mature. Thanks for the offer to pick up something I can drink now!

1 Like

Thanks for the great offer! I missed the 2011 by a minute or so but very happy to get a handful of other bottlings.

1 Like

Love Saunter it is a goto Cab! Thank you !

1 Like

Thanks for offering! Happy Berserker Day!

2 Likes

Thanks Heather, I put 6 bottles of the 2017 in my cart after your reply, but I got busy with work stuff and never completed the sale, I just went in to put in my CC info and it now says “sold out”…oh well, you snooze you lose on BD!