Sandler Wine Co. BDXV 6 Packs and 4 Packs 30% Off w/ Free Shipping!

BerserkerDay XV 6 Packs and 4 Packs 30% Off w/ Free Shipping!!!

It was 10 years ago, almost to the day, when I tried out my first BerserkerDay in 2014. Some things have changed over the years with BerserkerDay, but the one thing that has remained constant is that it is always an insane day, with offers popping up out of nowhere, so many good ones, some new, many familiar and several that I want to try. The two people who have helped me with my offers every year have also been constants, Todd French and Brig Campbell. I couldn’t do BerserkerDay without you guys, thank you!!! Patrick Taylor also gets a big assist the past few years!

Sandler started in 2003 with 29 cases of Dry Creek Zinfandel as our first wine. It was a consulting project I was working on for a client who wanted no more than 100 cases of Zinfandel. The lot I found was a little more than 100 cases, but it was a take it all situation, so it was an opportunity for me to start Sandler on a very small scale. Sandler has grown since then, expanding into Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and one vintage of a Marsanne-Roussanne. But mostly Pinot!

For BerserkerDay XV, here is a 6 pack and two 4 pack offers, all for under $30 per bottle including shipping. Shipping will start with the west coast and southern parts of the country in February, then expanding to the rest of the country throughout March and early April.

This 3 pack of 2016 Bien Nacido Pinot Noir Flash Sale ends at 4:20 PST on BerserkerDay 15! The ending time was strategically chosen! :wink:

The Sandler BerserkerDay XV Central Coast Pinot 6 Pack includes FREE Shipping $170

Order Now

1 bottle each of the following:

• 2020 Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir
  • 2021 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2021 Cortada Alta Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2022 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2022 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2022 Cortada Alta Vineyard Pinot Noir

The Sandler BerserkerDay XV Sonoma Pinot 4 Pack includes FREE Shipping $115

Order Now

1 bottle each of the following

• 2018 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Cuvée Marcy
  • 2019 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
  • 2020 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
  • 2021 Madzia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir

The Sandler BerserkerDay XV Anything But Pinot 4 Pack includes FREE Shipping $100

Order Now

1 bottle each of the following:

• 2013 Connell Vineyard Syrah
  • 2018 Nolan Vineyard Syrah
  • 2021 Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay
  • 2022 Weiler Vineyard Merlot

Thanks to everyone on Wine Berserkers!! Cheers to the 15th anniversary!!!

Ed Kurtzman
Sandler Wine Co.

2 Likes

Ed,
Great wines – incredible offer – excited to order!
Kurt

1 Like

Love these wines and this is an amazing deal! Thank you, Ed!

1 Like

First BDXV damage done. In on the sixer.

2 Likes

Always happy to make you my 1st BD purchase each year, Ed! Thanks for the great wine! In for a 6-pack, a 4-pack, plus I added a couple more bottles of Doctor Robert to boot!

1 Like

In for a 6er as well, Ed has his own zip code in the cellar.

1 Like

For any of the newbies to Wineberserkers this offer is referred to as a…

No Brainer

Ed’s stuff is great across the board. Buy without fear.

3 Likes

#Facts
Every B-Day, easy buy.

1 Like

In for an ABP4, looking forward to sampling your other varietals.

1 Like

I’m in for a 6-pack. Thanks Ed!

1 Like

That central coast pack looks AWESOME - in for at least 1 !!

1 Like

In for the 6 pack. Love me some Central Coast Pinot - thanks!

1 Like

Great stuff Ed!

1 Like

Thank you for the offering! In for a 6-pack!

1 Like

Thanks for all the early purchases, everyone! I was topping this morning and missed some of the early action. I need to start ordering some of the offers!!!

Another no brainer for me. Love Ed’s pinot.

1 Like

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, we’re trying really hard to downsize the cellar, but this is a must buy. Order in for a 6 pack, a 4 pack, and 2 additional bottles to fill out the case. Hate to leave some empty space when shipping wine …

1 Like

I already have all those wines, so I ordered 6 more :wink: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

In for a 6 pack!

1 Like

In for 6 pack. Sampled the 2022 PNs from Fall offering. Great juice

1 Like