Sandlands February Offer

Ha! Awesome!

It’s LIVE!!!

Boom! Order in.

Did anyone get an offer for 2015 Trousseau? My offer included only the 2014 which it says was sold out.

I’m seeing the same thing. Will be a bummer if I can’t get my hands on some of that.

In for a mixed pack of 6 reds. One of the few CA lists I buy from.

I’m in, too! {doing a little happy dance at my desk} So happy to see the return of Mataro! My only complaint is that there’s too little Trousseau in the world, because the single allocated bottle is never enough!

I was able to purchase 1 bottle of the 2015.

yes. Mine had 2015 Sonoma County Trousseau

Me too.

No trousseau for me, but I got Mataro and Carignan so who cares! :wink:

I left the Chenins on the table. I just don’t drink enough Chenin to bother.

11 bottles here. Pretty much ones and twos. Eager to try the Kirschenmann Chenin Blanc!

I emailed Tegan and he said “try again” and it worked this time and there was an allocation for 2015 Trousseau.

Yep, I went back after seeing this and now I see the Trosseau. Only bummer is that I already checked out with my previous (13 bottle) order, and now the Trosseau shipping is being calculated as its own 2-bottle order and billing me $25.

Hopefully the folks over and Sandlands can sort it out before shipping.

One of my favorite releases of the year. Great juice, especially for the money.

Done. Ok, now I’m really starting the buying freeze.

Glad to see Mataro. The 2010 is still my favorite Sandlands wine to date.

the 2010 Mataro was silk

Easy one. Bought everything I was allocated.

JF

Took all 11 bottles allocated. Wishlisted one trousseau, just to make it a full case.

Thanks for mentioning thé Trousseau, put another order in. Hopefully, the shipping is adjusted.