~
2022 Lodi Cinsault
14 barrels produced
~
2022 Lodi Red Table Wine
40 barrels produced

1 Like

yes please :sunglasses:

I’m not gonna miss out on that trousseau!

And very curious about the assyrtiko. According to these articles, it’s from a Lodi grower that I am not familiar with. Hoping for more info in the release letter.

Very interested in the assyrtiko.

1 Like

Got a mixed case for ~$400 shipped to San Jose. Always a no-brainer purchase for me. Super curious to try the Assyrtiko.

Love it! Order in for some Assyrtiko and Troussea!

2 Likes

Under a carve-out exemption to the pre-Berserker-Day buying freeze, granted by our wine director (me), I am allowing myself this purchase.

2 Likes

Limited myself to a case

1 Like

The Contra Costa Carignan is really terrible and I strongly encourage all of you to leave your allocation of it on the table. Worst wine on earth I promise!

1 Like

bought the assyrtiko, mature and red table wine. didn’t charge me any shipping

Lucky you. I only bought six this time, but ground shipping to Southern Cal was $42.

I’m not complaining – the overall cost for these wines remains a great bargain. Just impressed you got free shipping somehow.

In for a case.

they probably messed up and will see their mistake

Anyone know if there is a waiting list for this release? I can login but don’t see any offerings available?

This is the one winery I miss the most from my self imposed wine buying hiatus.

Tegan (on Instagram) mentioned that Galloni had given high marks to numerous wines from this release. I didn’t see mention of specifics in the release email. Anyone have a chance to look at these?

Really excited to try this Assyrtiko!

Added Antonio Galloni scores…

2 Likes

Jeez those are almost as inflated as Buzz scores.

21 Trousseau kickin it tonight!

3 Likes