Sabelli-Frisch BD14 offers! *CLOSED*

Game on! So excited to be here for my 4th BD participation! Let’s jump right into it:

WHAT’S THE THEME OF THIS YEAR’S OFFER?:
This is mainly a vertical vintage year and an opportunity to share the last of some wines, and also some long sold out library wines at some sort of insanely low price.

I SHIP TO:
CA, NY, OR, WA, CO, NV, AZ, TX, DC, FL, IL, PA, NC, MI, VA, OK, NH, MN, CT, GA. AK also possible, but I have to charge you for the shipping as it’s considerably more.

WHEN WILL IT SHIP?:
All of the offers will ship asap, but based on order volume in the past, it takes me an my wife about 3-4 weeks to fulfill all orders, so allocate about that time in your mind for them to get shipped. If you have bought multiple packages, I will consolidate and combine shipping to my best abilities.

ARE BOTTLES READY TO ENJOY WHEN THEY ARRIVE?
Yes. Some will benefit from further aging or a good decant, but this year I will have a note in each package recommending what to do.

HOW WILL IT SHIP?
FedEx almost exclusively, within California it might be GSO.

WHAT’S THE SHIPPING COST?
Zero on any order over $125!, which you’ll get to in no time with either one or two of these offers and verticals. But even if you decide to buy less, shipping is only $25 flat fee, so I won’t gauge you on that (it’s far below the true cost).

WHY DO YOU USE PAYPAL AS CHECKOUT? CAN I PAY WITHOUT HAVING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
I use PayPal only because they’re one of the very few payment suppliers that accept alcohol sales. Square and Stripe don’t. But if you don’t want to use it or don’t have an account, just email me or my wife (aja-at-sabelli-frisch-dot-com) and we can send you an invoice via PayPal where you can just use your CC directly without having an account. I can also accept Venmo or a check, if that’s easier. Just email us and we’ll figure it out!

SALES TAXES?
Yes, unfortunately I do have to collect taxes for almost all states on their behalf. It’s very annoying.

DO YOU GUARANTEE THE WINES ARE NOT DAMAGED?
Yes, I will replace any corked, broken or heat damaged wine if I still have it in stock, otherwise refund if I don’t.

HOW MANY OFFERS?
This year there will be 9 offers in total, 6x vertical offers, and 3x 6-packs (one special, one red, one white).

ANY LIMITS ON HOW MUCH?
Yes, many of these wines are long sold out and are from my personal library, so there will be very limited numbers on some of these. We’re talking less than 8 bottles in some cases. I will clearly mark how many I have of each offer. Due to logistics (it’s just me and my wife packaging it all), I can’t do substitutions on these limited verticals. On the red and white sampler packs where I have better inventory, I can try to accommodate a sub, but try to be mindful that it’s hard to keep track and easy to screw up in the maelstrom of BD.

WHY NO DESCRIPTIONS OF THE WINES HERE?
It’s just because it’s already a pretty busy posting as it is, so didn’t want to clog it up with tasting notes. But in the answers, I’m hoping to flesh that out a little. Or you can look at the website for more in-depth descriptions and info on each wine. Or CellarTracker.

LINK TO ALL OFFERS AT BOTTOM!

Without further ado, ON TO THE VERTICAL OFFERS:

OFFER 1: 6-PACK MILK FED COMPLETE VERTICAL: SOLD OUT
This is an insane package of all the 5 limited edition Milk Fed wines ever produced. It is extra insane because it includes the rare-as-hens-teeth Milk Fed 3 PicPoul, which was only made in 300 bottles in total (and anyone who’s had this wine, I think will agree it’s one of the best whites I’ve ever produced)! Also, the delicious but sold out Milk Fed 2, the Petit Manseng orange wine, is part of this (I managed to find a few bottles in my stash). I’ll throw in surprise wine to just make it an even 6 number shipment. Prob won’t last very long.

1x 2018 “Milk Fed” Marsanne, Sierra Foothills, 12.5% ABV
1x 2019 “Milk Fed 2” Petit Manseng, El Dorado, 13.9% ABV
1x 2020 “Milk Fed 3” PicPoul, Mokelumne River, 12.9% ABV
1x 2020 “Milk Fed 4” Zweigelt, Mokelumne River, 14% ABV
1x 2021 “Milk Fed 5” Petit Manseng, El Dorado, 13.5% ABV
1x Mystery wine to even out the pack.

REGULAR PRICE: $197
YOUR PRICE: $129 34.5% off!

Hernan-vertical-small

OFFER 2: 2-PACK HERNAN MISSION: SOLD OUT
A little tiny 2-Pack of the two vintages of the bigger, more evolved, more aged “Hernan” Missions I produced. The 2019 was previously sold out (and very much loved), but I found two cases in my library I’m willing to part ways with. The wines are similar, yet different - first year, the 2019, is an elegant and polished evolution of the regular Mission, and the 2020 is a brawnier and bigger Mission at 15,5%, but both delicious in their own ways. Last chance to get these two, as I won’t be producing two Missions moving forward.

1x 2019 “Hernan" Mission, Mokelumne River, 12.9% ABV
1x 2020 “Hernan" Mission, Mokelumne River, 15.5% ABV

REGULAR PRICE: $70
YOUR PRICE: $35 50% off!

Luciades-vertical-small

OFFER 3: 2-PACK TINTA CAO VERTICAL: Only 120 available.
A little tiny 2-Pack of the two vintages of the Tinta Cao I produced. The 2018 was previously sold out, but I found another few cases lurking in cold storage, so offering these last ones at a ridiculously low price. The wines are very different - first year is big and burly and with hints of oak, and the 2nd year is lighter and more elegant and has no oak. Last of its kind (as vineyard has been sold).

1x 2018 “Luciades” Tinta Cao, Contra Costa, 14.6% ABV
1x 2019 “Luciades” Tinta Cao, Contra Costa, 14% ABV

REGULAR PRICE: $64
YOUR PRICE: $29 55% off!

Lanterna-vertical-small

OFFER 4: 3-PACK FLAME TOKAY VERTICAL: SOLD OUT
Long, long gone wines that are back for just a few bottles from my personal library. Absolutely will not last.

1x 2018 “Lanterna” Flame Tokay, Mokelumne River, 12.6% ABV
1x 2019 “Lanterna” Flame Tokay, Mokelumne River, 12% ABV
1x 2021 “Lanterna” Flame Tokay, Mokelumne River, 13% ABV

REGULAR PRICE: $96
YOUR PRICE: $79 19% off!

GordonW-vertical-small

OFFER 5: 3-PACK ALICANTE VERTICAL: Only 55 available.
This is an opportunity to try all the “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet’s I made in a nice vertical, including the 2020 vintage that won’t be released for many years still (and it’s tasting amazing already)! Nice chance to get that into your cellar before anyone else. Also, these three vintages concludes my Alicante foray and it probably isn’t a variety I’ll come back to in any foreseeable future as the vineyard has now been sold.

1x 2018 “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet, Lodi, 12.5% ABV
1x 2019 “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet, Contra Costa, 12.5% ABV
1x 2020 “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet, Contra Costa, 12.5% ABV

YOUR PRICE: $59 39% off!

Obie-vertical-small

OFFER 6: 3-PACK RIESLING VERTICAL SOLD OUT
A vertical of all of my (mostly) sold out vintages of “Obie” barrel fermented Riesling +
the yet-to-be-released brand new 2021 “Obie” (won’t get released until late spring). 2021 is the first year I filtered it, so it’s a real elegant beauty (maybe my favorite of them all).

1x 2019 “Obie” Riesling, Santa Ynez, 13.1% ABV
1x 2020 “Obie” Riesling, Santa Ynez, 13% ABV
1x 2021 “Obie” Riesling, Santa Ynez, 13% ABV

YOUR PRICE: $59 39% off!

ON TO THE HALF CASE OFFERS:

OFFER 7: 6-PACK CEASE-AND-DESIST MISSION VERTICAL (last of the Mohicans):
A vertical containing the last La Malinches produced. Yes, unfortunately, this will be the last time these Mission wines will be sold in the US under that name (long boring story involving a name dispute), so, whatever doesn’t sell by BD or end of Feb will be allocated to my international distributors (where I don’t have a name dispute) and no longer available.

3x2018 “La Malinche” Mission, 13.5% ABV
3x2019 “La Malinche” Mission, 12.5% ABV

REGULAR PRICE: $192
YOUR PRICE: $99 48% off!

OFFER 8: RED 6-PACK SAMPLER: SOLD OUT
Lots of nice goodies in this 6-Pack red wine sampler, including not only 1, but 2 of the appreciated Syrah’s. I’m down to the last few cases of those, so will most likely be gone after this.

1x 2020 “Faun” Zinfandel, Mokelumne River, 13.5%
1x 2020 “Harris” Syrah, Mokelumne River, 14% ABV
1x 2021 “Harris” Syrah, Mokelumne River, 15% ABV
1x 2019 “Luciades” Tinta Cao, Contra Costa, 14% ABV
1x 2020 “Milk Fed 4” Zweigelt, Mokelumne River, 14%
1x 2019 “Gordon W” Alicante Bouschet, Contra Costa, 12.5% ABV

REGULAR PRICE: $205
YOUR PRICE: $99 52% off!

OFFER 9: WHITE 6-PACK SAMPLER:
A nice selection of whites for spring plus the not-yet-released “Eserra” White Zinfandel rosé from the Lauchland Vineyard - and - the new 2021 “Obie” Riesling. Those of you who remember, I held the rosé back one year to kind of temper a bit of its reductive, gunflint notes, but now it’s in a good spot and ready to be enjoyed. So here’s a chance to try that wine and the new Obie before they’re officially released.

1x 2021 “Eserra” White Zinfandel, Jahant, 12.5% ABV
1x 2021 “Agnes” Chardonnay, Cosumnes River, 13.5% ABV
1x 2021 “Glimra” PicPoul, Mokelumne River, 12% ABV
1x 2021 “Obie” Riesling, Santa Ynez, 13% ABV
1x 2021 “Milk Fed 5” Petit Manseng, El Dorado, 13.5% ABV
1x 2021 “Bund” Riesling, Mokelumne River, 12% ABV

REGULAR PRICE: $178
YOUR PRICE: $89 50% off!

Thank you for this opportunity to share my wines and for the opportunity to participate yet again! Without you and Wine Berserskers, this would not be possible! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Order in for Alicante Bouchet and Mission packs. Thanks so much Adam, I love the freshness of your wines!

2 Likes

Yes! In for Milk Fed Vert, Flame vert and Red sampler. Thanks Adam. :smiley:

1 Like

@Adam_Frisch is it still possible to ship to MD like last year?

2 Likes

In for Milk Fed and Mission verts.
Thanks Adam!

2 Likes

In in in! Thank you, Adam.

2 Likes

You guys all beat me to the Flame vert!

2 Likes

Shame I missed the Flame :frowning:
Small order in anyway. Too good wines to miss.

1 Like

In for a white sampler, Hernan, and Tinta Cao! Really like Adam’s wine and the varietal and stylistic experimentation

2 Likes

Order in for 4 different packs. Thanks Adam.

2 Likes

Tried to do a mission and Tokay order. Tokay sold out… :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi.

I was dropping kid off at school when I saw the inbox exploding, so scrambled to get back to computer. Yes, Flame Tokay now sold out!

Yes, just email me or PM with what you’d like and I can put it aside.

1 Like

In for a case of the Reds. @Adam_Frisch, allow me to be the first one to screw up the shipping section. We can figure that out after the dust settles.

1 Like

Darn it, I was all geared up to order a Milk-Fed Vert, then realized there is no shipping to Maryland.

Ordered two bottles last year, delicious! Which reminds me I still have one bottle lurking in the back of the cellar somewhere. Time to open it!

1 Like

Darn, at those prices couldn’t resist 3 diff 6 packs! THanks Adam!

3 Likes

If you PM me, I can probably get it to you via third shipper.

1 Like

PM sent! Thank you for responding.

Brad

1 Like

This is why we hire babysitters for BD! :slight_smile:

1 Like