Rhys allocation at cost......please

Here is a copy of my allocation email

I would like to sell this all as one lot to make it easier

Tax is extra

2006 Alesia Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
Like the 2004, the majority of this blend comes from a cool north-facing vineyard located in the southern Sonoma Coast. The nose is floral with dried herb, spice and pepper notes while the seductive red fruit has a very elegant and silky texture. A step up in quality but with some similarities to the 2006 Alesia San Mateo. 12 bottle purchases of the Alesia Sonoma Coast receive a 15% case discount bringing the per bottle cost to $29.75 including shipping which represents a terrific value!
Price: $35.00 each or $29.75 each if you buy all 12

2006 Alesia Chileno Valley Pinot Noir
This cool valley in southern Sonoma County produces Pinot Noir with distinctive wild fruit character and good structure. It has an attractive and complex nose of red fruit, forest floor and aromatic herbs. Like many '06s, it is a balanced middleweight but it has sneaky depth and a wonderfully seductive wild raspberry fruit profile. While the Chileno Valley took a while to come around, we feel that it is the best '06 Alesia Pinot right now.
Price: $44.00
Limit: 3

2006 Rhys Swan Terrace Pinot Noir
Outside of great vintages of Volnay, it is rare to encounter a wine with this much rose petal, fine rock and complex detail on the nose. The tense and lithe red fruit offers intricate and precise cherry skin flavors that are mesmerizing, intense and firm but ultimately quite elegant, long and complex. This is a wine that almost smells too good to drink.
Price: $59.00
Limit: 2

2006 Rhys Alpine Hillside Pinot Noir
It’s hard to convey our excitement about this wine without resorting to hyperbole. The aromatics are breathtaking with soaring asian and baking spice, crushed rocks, graphite and deep black and red fruit. Bottomless, taut, iron-laden, fresh black fruit is perfectly hung on steely scaffolding that ensures years of positive evolution. The finish is extremely long with a unique, fascinating, reverberating rocky complexity.
Price: $59.00
Limit: 2 :smiley:

(In my best Bored-O voice)

Are you paying taxes on these? Why are you running your business on this board? Have you reported this to the IRS?

Yoni

For a second I felt my blood starting to boil and then…it was you [friends.gif]

i have alesia/rhys available to anyone in the OC/LA area.