Reichwage Winery - BD15 Offer Closed - THANK YOU - Sonoma County Estate Grown Wines

Happy Berserker Day 2024! This year we are excited to be offering a mixed 6 pack as well as three verticals at a 30-40% discount plus $25 flat rate shipping!

But wait there’s more… for each bottle purchased you will be entered to win a raffle bottle of Domaine Pierre Overnoy Arbois-Pupillin Chardonnay :star_struck:. A unicorn natural wine currently going for $700/bottle on the winesearcher.com
Overnoy Label
We are a small family-owned, brick-and-mortar winery in the Sebastopol Hills of Sonoma County. We own and operate two small vineyard in Sonoma County, Twin Hills Vineyards and Mancini Ranch. You may have tried wines from our vineyards from such luminaries as Littorai, Peay, Carlisle, and Ridge.

We primarily grow Pinot noir and Zinfandel as well as small amounts of Gamay noir, Carignane, and a field blend of white grapes (Palomino, French Colombard, Muscadelle, Chenin blanc, Clairette blanche, Elbling, and Burger). By controlling the quality of the grapes in our own vineyards, we are able to make the classically styled wines with minimal intervention. The red wines are typically aged for 18-22 months in barrels or large format puncheons.

Twin Hills Vineyard is located in SW of Sebastopol, a former apple ranch where we still grow 3 acres of heirloom apples, as well as several clones of Pinot Noir (Mt Eden, Pommard, 943, 828), and a small amount of Gamay Noir.

Mancini Ranch is located near Santa Rosa, a historic old vine field blend on the corner of Piner and Olivet Roads, planted in the 1920s. We began rehabilitating this vineyard in 2015, replanting roughly 3500 missing vines with St. George rootstock, and in 2021 for the first time yielded over 2 tons/acre.

Offer #1: 6 Bottle Sampler - Retail price $235, BD15 price $150 (save $85)

• 2021 Twin Hills Rose of Pinot Noir
  • 2021 Mancini Ranch White Wine Field Blend
  • 2019 Twin Hills Pinot Noir
  • 2019 Twin Hills Gamay Noir
  • 2019 Mancini Ranch Carignane
  • 2019 Mancini Ranch Zinfandel
    Click here to order!

Offer #2: Twin Hills Pinot Noir 3 Bottle Vertical - Retail price $175, BD15 price $115 (save $60)

• One bottle each of 2017, 2018, 2019 Twin Hills Pinot Noir
  • 13.5% ABV Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir with a touch of whole cluster and new oak spice
  • 30% discount
    Click here to order!

Offer #3: Mancini Ranch Carignane 3 Bottle Vertical - Retail price $130, BD15 price $91 (save $39)

• One bottle each of 2017, 2018, 2019 Mancini Ranch Carignane
  • 100% Whole Cluster Carignane based field blend inspired by Joseph Swan Vineyards Cotes du Rosa
  • 30% discount
    Click here to order!

Offer #4: Mancini Ranch Zinfandel 3 Bottle Vertical - Retail price $130, BD15 price $91 (save $39)

• One bottle each of 2017, 2018, 2019 Mancini Ranch Zinfandel
  • A classic RRV Zinfandel that should age like a Bdx
  • 30% discount
    Click here to order!

Be sure to place your order today for special Berserkers Day pricing & raffle entry

Please note we are currently unable to ship to MA, ND, NH, and UT, orders will ship out depending on the destination weather, if you’d like to us to hold the order please let us know in the order notes!

1 Like

First couple of 6 pack orders are coming in, thank you guys, 6 raffle tickets for each of you!

1 Like

Order in for some zins! thank you!

2 Likes

If I go to buy just one 3-pack (vertical of carignane) it wants to charge $32 shipping. But if I do two verticals, the $25 flat rate kicks in.

Is this as expected? A ploy to get me to buy more wine? (If so, it’s likely to work!)

2 Likes

Correct, we are running a flat rate shipping promotion this month for orders of 6 bottles or more! Glad it’s working! Thanks Jason!

2 Likes

Max makes some great wines. My wife and I visited him in Feb 2023, you’ll be happy with your purchases!

2 Likes

super excited for this 6 pack!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the order Gail, we’ll get it shipped out when the temperatures are above freezing!

1 Like

Glad we are back together with BD15 again! Your offers look amazing! Got to grab some from you!!

2 Likes

Thanks Sonoe! Reminder for everyone: for every bottle purchased you get a raffle ticket for the chance to win a bottle of Overnoy!

1 Like

Orders are still coming in, thanks everyone that has placed an order so far! :kissing_heart:

Once we close the BD offer, I will use a random number generator to choose the Overnoy raffle prize winner and post the results here.

1 Like

In for a six pack! Nice, diverse sampler.

1 Like

Thanks William, you rock!

Hi Max, I am trying to order some Zin but the link goes to a blank page. Is the offer still available?

Thanks

Hi Chris,

The link should be working, it shows up on my computer and we have had several successful orders from others.

https://www.reichwage.com/product#/zinfandel-vertical

Let me know if it still does not work and we can try processing the order manually.

Thanks,

Max

Hi All,

I am extending the offer + raffle over the weekend. I will be pouring Mancini Ranch wines at ZAP’s Zinfandel Experience all day today in San Francisco. If any other Wine Berserkers are going please stop by our table and say hello! Cheers,

Max

Thank you! I got my order in. Very excited to try your zin!

1 Like