REDUX: MATURE BORDEAUX, CA CABS, PINOT NOIRS, ZINS 1970s AND UP ONE OWNER BOTTLES

This is the sixth year of my offering top producer wines from long term clients who bought most of the older bottles from me in the 1980s and 1990s.

Please understand THIS ORDER IS DIFFERENT from the other ones in this amazing BD14 .

MUST READ:
The bottles are currently sitting back East where they have slept for many years in proper storage. Once ordered, I will have them shipped to me in CA, for a more complete inspection than a Zoom image. My inspection is necessary so I do not get in the middle of potential bottle condition representations.

Please be aware the fills of the bottles from the 1970s and 1980s are mostly VTS/BN and into the neck.

Please order directly and communicate with me at:

vinoscape@gmail.com

No order will be considered until it is posted by Todd on Friday. Orders will be accepted over the weekend due to some of your work hours and due to the diversity of the offering which may leave some bottles available for a day or two.

It may take a couple of days to confirm your order, I am a one man operation offering 300+ wines to many buyers.

Pricing is competitive especially for sought after perfectly stored wines, priced mostly between auction hammer prices and retail.

Shipping to me from the cellar will be via ground service only during acceptable weather conditions across the country, unless you wish to pay for air service to me. Patience will be required to allow the elderly owners to pack and ship the orders, so If you are not comfortable waiting several weeks for potential winter weather delays for your wines, please do not order. If the weather cooperates the shipping can be completed in only a week or two.

[LIST OF ALL WINES FOR THE OFFER - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD] THEN CLICK “OPEN” in UPPER LEFT CORNER OF WINDOW
If that does not work, send me your email adress and I will send you a copy of the offer.
BONUS: There are some BIG 5.0 L Dunn Howells - Special for Wineberserkers, take $100 off the listed price.

1 Like

Download doesn’t work

4 Likes

Ditto.

1 Like

same

1 Like

Email in.

Use the “open” option and it should open in another tab, dl didn’t work for me either

1 Like

Doesn’t work

3 Likes

Email sent, thanks.

1 Like

Don’t click “download”, click “open”-that worked for me-

1 Like

It appears you have to sign into one drive to be able to download.

Thank you. That seems to be the trick. “Open” in the top left corner.

On the upper left side, there is an Open button use this to get to a Word document

Got it to work on my computer

1 Like

Email sent

Here’s hoping I got my order in time…

I had to download the onedrive app and sign in, but it turns out hitting the open button instead of downloading worked better anyway.

1 Like

won’t work for me, oh well, didn’t need to buy more wine anyways.

1 Like

Want me to download it and email it to you?

1 Like

I fixed the link

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work on phone.

1 Like